Singer-songwriter [mp3com-artist]David Crosby[/mp3com-artist] and his son James Raymond recently took part in a charity concert with the band [mp3com-artist]Venice [/mp3com-artist]which Crosby calls, “The best vocal band in America”.
The concert was a fundraiser for an elementary school of one of the band’s members. The show took place in the living room in Southern California in front of about 70 guests. Members of Venice have been working as background singers for [mp3com-artist]Roger Waters[/mp3com-artist]’ tour of Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”. Enjoy the harmonies!
More on WNCX.com
- Chris Cornell’s Passion for Human Rights Honored by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, More
- A Look Back At Zeppelin’s Last American Tour…
- Foo Fighters Premiere New Song ‘Sunday Rain’
- Kiss’ Gene Simmons Withdraws Trademark Application for ‘Devil Horns’ Gesture
- Black Sabbath Wages Ten Year War
- Ice Cube Says It’s A Done Deal
- The Daily Cut: The Rolling Stones “19th Nervous Breakdown”
- Classic Rock Almanac June 22, 2017
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now
- ‘Jerry Springer: The Opera’ Set for Off-Broadway Debut