Singer-songwriter [mp3com-artist]David Crosby[/mp3com-artist] and his son James Raymond recently took part in a charity concert with the band [mp3com-artist]Venice [/mp3com-artist]which Crosby calls, “The best vocal band in America”.
The concert was a fundraiser for an elementary school of one of the band’s members. The show took place in the living room in Southern California in front of about 70 guests. Members of Venice have been working as background singers for [mp3com-artist]Roger Waters[/mp3com-artist]’ tour of Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”. Enjoy the harmonies!
More on WNCX.com
- Elton John At 70: Having Fun & Fundraiser
- $10K WORKDAY: Text & Win $1,000
- Night Ranger’s Brad Gillis Visits With Slats
- Browns Head Coach Hue Jackson Among 122 NFL Personnel At Ohio State Pro Day
- The Daily Cut: Nick Lowe “Cruel to Be Kind”
- Classic Rock Almanac March 24, 2017
- Retired Racehorse 1, Old Dude 0…
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones Remarries Ex-Wife
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- ‘Grateful Dead Movie’ to Return to Theaters April 20