Hope we didn’t get your hopes up, but the Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent, will appear as himself on Sunday’s Simpsons’ episode ”Politically Inept With Homer Simpson” on FOX. In the episode, Ted plays a Republican candidate for president and Homer is his biggest supporter.
[photogallerylink id=50611 align=left] In 2007, Nugent debated The Simpsons producer Sam Simon on the ethics of hunting animals. The Nuge would later lend his voice to an over-the-phone appearance in the season 19 episode of The Simpsons, “I Don’t Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.” On the episode, an inmate named Dwight (played by Steve Buscemi) picks up a call that asks to vote no to the fictional Proposition 87, which bans crossbows in public schools. As part of his pre-recorded message, Nugent asks “If we outlaw crossbows in our public schools, who’s going to protect our children from charging elk?”.
Nugent is no stranger to any form of political activism. The pro-gun conservative has a history of backing Republican presidential nominees.
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac September 28, 2016
- The Daily Cut: Jefferson Starship “With Your Love”
- Metallica Debut ‘Moth Into Flame’ at NYC Club Show
- Halloween Season Is Right Around The Corner, Jimmy Kimmel Kills It With “I Ate All Your Candy Videos.”
- The Morning After…Here Come The Debate Tweets!
- Win Pretenders Tickets
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: The Pretenders
- Robert Plant Joins Tour Lampedusa to Raise Awareness of Refugee Crisis
- WNCX at Aaron’s Store with WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler
- So Who Won? Hillary Or Trump?