Tony Iommi Diagnosed With Lymphoma
[photogallerylink id=63015 align=left] [mp3com-artist]Black Sabbath[/mp3com-artist]‘s Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma. A post to Black Sabbath’s facebook says that the 63-year old guitarist “remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.”
Black Sabbath recently reunited and are planning on releasing their first album of original material in 23 years along with a world tour this year. The group will release the Rick Rubin produced album this fall. The rest of Sabbath will now head to the UK to continue to work with Tony.
There is no word on how the news will affect the tour. So far, the group has scheduled several dates throughout Europe.
More on WNCX.com
- Q&A: Graham Nash Captures an Historical Moment With ‘CSNY 1974′
- 10 Thoughts And Observations From The First Week Of Browns Camp
- Cleveland Browns Training Camp Report
- Browns Defense Wins Again, Gets Orange Jersey’s Too
- Classic Rock Almanac July 30, 2014
- Browns WR Josh Gordon Prepared To Fight Potential Suspension
- A Testy Tuesday At Browns Camp
- PHOTOS: Geddy Lee Celebrates 61
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- “Airplane” In Reality In Atlanta