Tony Iommi Diagnosed With Lymphoma
[photogallerylink id=63015 align=left] [mp3com-artist]Black Sabbath[/mp3com-artist]‘s Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma. A post to Black Sabbath’s facebook says that the 63-year old guitarist “remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.”
Black Sabbath recently reunited and are planning on releasing their first album of original material in 23 years along with a world tour this year. The group will release the Rick Rubin produced album this fall. The rest of Sabbath will now head to the UK to continue to work with Tony.
There is no word on how the news will affect the tour. So far, the group has scheduled several dates throughout Europe.
More on WNCX.com
- Ray Davies Denies ‘Mojo’ Report About a 2015 Kinks Reunion
- Browns Issue Statements In Wake Of Josh Gordon Suspension
- NFL Follows Letter Of Their Own Law In Josh Gordon Case
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall North American Tour
- Jeff Bridges ‘Live’ Tracklist Includes Covers of the Byrds, Townes Van Zandt and – Of Course – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal; Suspension Upheld
- 10 Pumpkin Flavored Must Haves This Fall
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Bob Dylan at Playhouse Square State Theatre
- WATCH: Rock Stars Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- A Different ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’