Tony Iommi Diagnosed With Lymphoma
[photogallerylink id=63015 align=left] [mp3com-artist]Black Sabbath[/mp3com-artist]‘s Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma. A post to Black Sabbath’s facebook says that the 63-year old guitarist “remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.”
Black Sabbath recently reunited and are planning on releasing their first album of original material in 23 years along with a world tour this year. The group will release the Rick Rubin produced album this fall. The rest of Sabbath will now head to the UK to continue to work with Tony.
There is no word on how the news will affect the tour. So far, the group has scheduled several dates throughout Europe.
More on WNCX.com
- Ted Nugent Blames Indian Casino Show Cancellation on Liberal ‘Army Assigned to Destroy Ted Nugent’
- PHOTOS: Crosby Stills And Nash At Jacob’s Pavilion At Nautica
- Smashing Pumpkins Are Done Recording New Album ‘Monuments to An Elegy’
- Disgruntled Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- PHOTOS: Slash At Hard Rock Rocksino July 20 ,2014
- Using The “Good Neighbor” Policy
- PHOTOS: Lynyrd Skynyrd At Blossom – July 22, 2014
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac July 23, 2014
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize