Tony Iommi Diagnosed With Lymphoma
[photogallerylink id=63015 align=left] [mp3com-artist]Black Sabbath[/mp3com-artist]‘s Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma. A post to Black Sabbath’s facebook says that the 63-year old guitarist “remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.”
Black Sabbath recently reunited and are planning on releasing their first album of original material in 23 years along with a world tour this year. The group will release the Rick Rubin produced album this fall. The rest of Sabbath will now head to the UK to continue to work with Tony.
There is no word on how the news will affect the tour. So far, the group has scheduled several dates throughout Europe.
More on WNCX.com
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary – Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’ Turns 38!
- Vote Now For The 98.5 ‘NCX Hall Of Fame Class Of 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac September 1, 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac August 31, 2014
- Win Taste Of The Browns Tickets
- Win Bob Dylan Tickets
- Win Gov’t Mule Tickets
- Win Lunch At E-55 On The Lake
- Classic Rock Almanac August 30, 2014
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’