Van Halen: “She’s The Woman” Was Not A New Song
[photogallerylink id=61236 align=left] When [mp3com-artist]Van Halen[/mp3com-artist] performed last Thursday at New York’s Cage Wha?, fans and media were unsure what would unfold inside. With an news of a world tour and new album already known, the details of both became the focus. This past November, former VH vocalist [mp3com-artist]Sammy Hagar[/mp3com-artist] said that the new album would contain “old stuff.”
During the appearance, the group performed an 11-song set that included “You Really Got Me,” “Dance the Night Away,” “Panama,” and “She’s the Woman.” While most songs are very familiar with fans, “She’s the Woman” might seem new. However, it was demoed in 1976 with producer Gene Simmons.
The first single for A Different Kind of Truth, “Tattoo,” will be released tomorrow. The album will hit shelves and the web on February 7th.
Check out the two versions of “She’s The Woman” below and let us know what your expectations for A Different Kind of Truth are along with your thoughts about Cleveland getting snubbed on VH’s world tour.
Van Halen performing a “new” song, “She’s the Woman,” Thursday at New York’s Cafe Wha?
1976 Demo Audio:
More on WNCX.com
- LaRon Byrd Adds Size To Browns WR Corps
- Report: Josh Gordon Considers Suing NFL Over Suspension
- Browns CBs Joe Haden, Buster Skrine Return To Practice Sunday
- Browns Cut QB Rex Grossman, 3 Others; Add 4 From Waiver Wire
- The Cleveland Browns 2014 First 53 Depth Chart
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary – Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’ Turns 38!
- Vote Now For The 98.5 ‘NCX Hall Of Fame Class Of 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac September 1, 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac August 31, 2014
- Win Taste Of The Browns Tickets