Former Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel has a new job. He will start May 1 and be paid $200,000 per year.
Tressel was introduced by university president Luis M. Proenza at a press conference after being named Vice President for Strategic Engagement. Tressel’s primary responsibility will be to assist the university with fund raising. Although he will not work in the school’s athletic department, his first major project will involve raising money to build a new basketball arena.
More on WNCX.com
- Win Lunch For Four Courtesy Of The Southeast Harley Diner
- On This Day In AC/DC History… May 18th
- Today O’Reilly Auto Parts Elyria Mr.Classic
- Primus’ Les Claypool On Rush’s Rock Hall Induction
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The Winter Soldier Movie Filming Road Closures
- Local Photographer & Former ‘NCX Jock To Be Featured In Local Gallery
- Win Tickets To The Berea Rib Cook-Off
- Premiere: John Fogerty Lyric Video for ‘Mystic River’
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”