Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- Michael Stanley’s After-Work DoubleShot: Thin Lizzy
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- REPORTS: The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Passes Away At 74
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- 2 O’Clock 4-Play: Top Cowbell Songs
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Win A Family 4-Pack Of Tickets To The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo & Rainforest
- Win A 4-Pack Of Tickets To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Great Catch!
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff