Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- No Sympathy For Those Devils…
- QB Jason Campbell Cleared, To Start vs. Patriots
- Horror Movie Starring Robert Englund Filming In Medina
- KISS, Nirvana Leading Fan Ballot For Rock Hall Induction
- INSIDE LOOK: The Who
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Unlucky Week 13 In Foxboro