Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- Rolling Stones’ Havana Concert Coming to a Theater Near You
- Havana Moon Shines On The Rolling Stones
- Vince Neil Pleads Not Guilty to Assaulting Fan
- Bruce Springsteen’s Autobiography will Have Companion Album
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Golden Earring Vanilla Queen
- New Beatles Doc to Include Iconic Shea Stadium Footage
- Lotto Winner Invests Winnings In Meth
- Armonty Bryant Faces Further Suspensions
- Indians Lead In Central Is Slipping