Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Stevie Ray Vaughan Tin Pan Alley
- Johnny Rotten Says Donald Trump is Not Racist
- “Cash Cab” Returns To TV Without Ben Bailey
- Paul McCartney Teams with Adele Producer for New Album
- Kids Don’t Understand Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Lyrics
- PHOTOS: 2017 NCAA Tournament Cheerleaders – Sweet 16 and Elite 8
- Browns Notes: OL Matt McCants Added
- Win Happy Together Tour Tickets
- Even Mini Tour Too Much For Clapton
- Another Reason Not To Miss The Most Important Meal Of The Day