Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- Rare White Moose
- Stream Metallica’s Last North American Show Tonight
- Browns Camp Notes: Brock Osweiler To Start Monday Night Against Giants, 2 Linemen Hurt
- Another Take On Jabrill Peppers…
- PHOTOS: Cedar Point Announces Steel Vengeance Roller Coaster
- Ted Nugent Blasts David Crosby Over Rock Hall Insult
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra ‘The Ghosts of Christmas Eve’ Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
- Elvis Presley Fans Now Have to Pay to Visit the Singer’s Grave
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Winter Tour To Honor Paul O’Neill
- Watch Van Morrison Perform New Song ‘Transformation’