Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- Moldy Food, Which Ones Are Safe To Eat?
- It’s Oscar Time…So You Should Watch The Honest Oscar Trailers!
- Browns NT Danny Shelton Undergoes Surgery On Wrist, Says He’ll Be Ready For Season
- Axl Rose Recording a New AC/DC Album with Angus Young?
- Former Allman Brothers Band Members Play Butch Trucks’ Funeral
- It Was The Running Of The Bull, Again In NYC
- The Daily Cut: Journey “Faithfully”
- Classic Rock Almanac February 22, 2017
- CLE Really Does Rock!
- Everclear Announce ‘So Much For The Afterglow’ 20th Anniversary Tour Dates