Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- Tornado Misses Kiss Concert In Toledo
- Not Fade Away: Boston’s Self-Titled Debut Turns 40
- PHOTOS: Claudia Schiffer Through The Years
- Soon You Can Tour Prince’s Paisley Park Estate
- WATCH: Waiter Gets $500 Tip For Practicing Golden Rule
- Browns Center Cameron Erving Leaves Practice With Ankle Sprain, Not Thought To Be Serious
- The Daily Cut: Boston “More Than a Feeling”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 25, 2016
- Bikers Against Child Abuse Memorial Run Saturday August 27th, 2016
- Eddie Vedder Kicks Out Disorderly Wrigley Fan