Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- How “Rootable” Is Your favorite NBA Team?
- Rush Unveil ‘A Farewell to Kings’ 40th Anniversary Deluxe Reissue
- Phil Collins Never Wanted To Sing For Genesis
- Classic Rock Almanac October 19, 2017
- Billy Joel Is Going To Be A Dad… Again!
- The Troll Turns Himself In
- The Daily Cut: Alice Cooper “School’s Out”
- New Feature On Google Maps Lets You Go To Space
- Watch Black Sabbath Play ‘Paranoid’ at The Band’s Last Concert Ever
- QB Shuffle: DeShone Kizer To Start For Browns Sunday Against Titans