Metallica’s big announcement today is a brand-new festival called Orion Music and More. It will take place June 23rd and 24th at Bader Field in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Metallica will headline both nights — one night, they’ll perform The Black Album in its entirety, and on the other they’ll play Ride the Lightning.
22 other bands will appear on the bill, including Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Modest Mouse and Cage the Elephant. Tickets go on sale to fan club members tomorrow, and to the public on Saturday.
More on WNCX.com
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Scorpions Lovedrive
- PHOTOS: Remembering Roger Moore
- Little Steven On His New Album And The State Of Rock…
- Classic Elton John Songs Get Reimagined Music Videos
- Paul McCartney Pays Tribute to Roger Moore
- Tom Morello Remembers Chris Cornell with Playlist
- Memorial Day Celebration At Lake View Cemetery
- Beach Boys to Release Massive 50th Anniversary Collection
- Bomb Explodes After Ariana Grande Concert
- Police Arrest Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing as ISIS Claims Responsibility