TMZ is reporting that Tareq Salahi is suing Journey’s Neal Schon’s for $50 million.
[photogallerylink id=56249 align=left] Tareq claims that he and then wife Michaele Salahi were set to add to their riches with multiple TV offers. However, once Michaele decided to run off with the Journey guitarist, the TV offers were taken off the table. Tareq, who also accuses Neal of publicly humiliating him, is demanding at least $50 million for emotional distress, conspiracy to defame, and interfering with a contract. Plus, he wants $450,000 in punitive damages.
According to the lawsuit, Tareq and Michaele had an offer to make $150k to participate on the Australian version of “Dancing With The Stars” in 2011, along with an offer to appear on another network TV show in the U.S.
Tareq also claims that Schon emailed him a photo of his penis and called him on the phone to tell him, “I’m f**king your wife.”
Michaele stars in the new Journey music video for “Resonate” off the upcoming Eclipse album. The couple are set to appear on NBC’s Today Show today.
More on WNCX.com
- Win Lunch For Four Courtesy Of The Southeast Harley Diner
- On This Day In AC/DC History… May 18th
- Today O’Reilly Auto Parts Elyria Mr.Classic
- Primus’ Les Claypool On Rush’s Rock Hall Induction
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The Winter Soldier Movie Filming Road Closures
- Local Photographer & Former ‘NCX Jock To Be Featured In Local Gallery
- Win Tickets To The Berea Rib Cook-Off
- Premiere: John Fogerty Lyric Video for ‘Mystic River’
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”