The Beach Boys will bring their 50th Anniversary Tour to Blossom Music Center on June 13th. Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10am, but you can purchase tickets on Friday from 10am-10pm with the ‘NCX presale code.
[photogallerylink id=72116 align=left]The Beach Boys, one of the world’s most legendary and influential bands, have reunited for a global 50th Anniversary Tour. Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks will tour together for the first time in more than two decades. The 40+ city tour, which will begin in April, will feature a headlining date at New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival on April 27th and a performance at Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival on June 10th. Confirmed Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Tour dates in North America and Europe are listed below with more dates (including shows in Japan) to be announced soon. The band, who performed together at the 2012 GRAMMY Awards, will also release a new studio album and commemorative 50th Anniversary catalog with Capitol/EMI.
Reserved Pavilion Tickets starting at: $95, $55, $35
General Admission Lawn Tickets: $25
General Admission 4-Pack of Lawn: $79
Friday, February 24 (10am-10pm):
USE PROMO CODE: WNCX
SPECIAL OFFER OPENING WEEKEND ONLY: Get Lawn tickets for only $15 the first weekend of the on sale.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, February 25 at 10am and will be available at www.LiveNation.com, all Ticketmaster locations or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
More on WNCX.com
- Michael Stanley’s After-Work DoubleShot: Thin Lizzy
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- REPORTS: The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Passes Away At 74
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- 2 O’Clock 4-Play: Top Cowbell Songs
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Win A Family 4-Pack Of Tickets To The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo & Rainforest
- Win A 4-Pack Of Tickets To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Great Catch!
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff