Get The Beach Boys Presale Code
The Beach Boys will bring their 50th Anniversary Tour to Blossom Music Center on June 13th. Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10am, but you can purchase tickets on Friday from 10am-10pm with the ‘NCX presale code.
[photogallerylink id=72116 align=left]The Beach Boys, one of the world’s most legendary and influential bands, have reunited for a global 50th Anniversary Tour. Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks will tour together for the first time in more than two decades. The 40+ city tour, which will begin in April, will feature a headlining date at New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival on April 27th and a performance at Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival on June 10th. Confirmed Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Tour dates in North America and Europe are listed below with more dates (including shows in Japan) to be announced soon. The band, who performed together at the 2012 GRAMMY Awards, will also release a new studio album and commemorative 50th Anniversary catalog with Capitol/EMI.
Reserved Pavilion Tickets starting at: $95, $55, $35
General Admission Lawn Tickets: $25
General Admission 4-Pack of Lawn: $79
Friday, February 24 (10am-10pm):
USE PROMO CODE: WNCX
SPECIAL OFFER OPENING WEEKEND ONLY: Get Lawn tickets for only $15 the first weekend of the on sale.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, February 25 at 10am and will be available at www.LiveNation.com, all Ticketmaster locations or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
More on WNCX.com
- The Daily Cut: John Mellencamp “Crumblin’ Down”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 7, 2015
- Dee Sinder Asks Paul Stanley: Why do You Have to be Such a D**k?
- How To Tell If You’ve Smoked Too Much Weed: Update #2…
- Listen to Kurt Cobain’s Solo Home Demo ‘Sappy’
- PHOTOS: Wine And Gold Scrimmage
- Listen to a Bit of the New David Bowie Song, ‘BLACKSTAR’
- Super Brewery
- Woman Heard A Scratching Noise In Her Ear, Then Things Got Really, Really Scary
- Moose Brawl Takes To The Streets (WNCX Morning Show)