Get The Presale Code for Styx, REO Speedwagon, & Ted Nugent
Over 80 million albums sold worldwide. 12 Top 10 smash hit singles. Thousands of concerts performed. The time has come for the ultimate convergence of Rock’s finest from the Midwest. REO Speedwagon, STYX and Ted Nugent will join forces for “The Midwest Rock ‘n Roll Express” 30-date U.S. tour.
“Forget all those TV shows with glee clubs singing Rock songs,” exclaims STYX guitarist/singer James “JY” Young. “It’s time for mega-Platinum Illinois bands STYX and REO Speedwagon in a battle to the end of the Mayan Calendar with the Motor City Madman!”
“I am a Midwest boy, born and raised with Midwest values,” continues REO Speedwagon singer/guitarist Kevin Cronin. “In the Midwest we work hard, play hard, and rock hard. I am proud to join my brothers in STYX and Ted Nugent to celebrate Midwest rock ‘n roll and represent the greatest rock fans in the world. I am ready to climb aboard the ‘Midwest Rock ‘n Roll Express!’ Rock On baby!”
As STYX singer/guitarist Tommy Shaw proclaims, “It’s gonna be a Twang Fest of screaming guitars and big, sing-along choruses that continue to be the soundtrack for the misbehavior of our collective fan base. In other words, a real good time.”
[photogallerylink id=50611 align=left]Ted Nugent couldn’t agree more. “The heart and soul of American R&B&R&R has always gushed forth from the heartland of America. REO, STYX and The Nuge have always celebrated the power of our special music and on the mighty ‘Midwest Rock ‘n Roll Express,’ the energy, attitude and spirit is more intense than ever. This is the soundtrack for the hardcore.”
Reserved Pavilion Tickets starting at: $30
General Admission Lawn Tickets: $15
General Admission 4-Pack of Lawn: $49
SPECIAL OFFER OPENING ON SALE WEEKEND ONLY: Get Lawn tickets for only $10 the first weekend of the on sale.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, March 3rd at 10am and will be available at http://www.LiveNation.com, all Ticketmaster locations or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
(All prices listed plus applicable charges)
However, ‘NCX listeners can purchase their tickets early using the special bonus code, WNCX, from 10am-10pm on Friday, March 2nd.
Click here to purchase your tickets and make sure to enter WNCX in the ‘Radio Presale’ box.
More on WNCX.com
- This Is One Way To Get Lucky…
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono?
- Idaho Indian Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Citing His ‘Racist Views’
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Watch the Bloopers from Metallica’s ESPN SportsCenter Ad
- Win Tickets To Cleveland Browns Family Day
- Classic Rock Almanac July 22, 2014
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Watch Eddie Vedder’s Poignant Cover of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Watch Weird Al Take on Corporate Jargon, Crosby Stills & Nash with ‘Mission Statement’