[photogallerylink id=56774 align=left]Six years ago today, David Gilmour released his first album in 22 years, On an Island. Today, he’s marking the anniversary by offering a free download and stream of the track “A Pocketful of Stones,” which he co-wrote with his wife, Polly Samson. Today, March 6th also marks David Gilmour’s 66th birthday.
Just head to DavidGilmour.com for your download.
In unrelated Pink Floyd news, Roger Waters says he’s ashamed of England’s colonial past and feels his homeland should return the Falkland Islands to Argentina. Water is on (possibly his last) tour with the Wall. He is currently in South America and starts a nine-show run in Buenos Aires, Argentina tomorrow. More locally, Waters will perform the Wall on June 5th in Detroit, June 10th in Louisville, June 11th in Indianapolis, and July 3rd in Pittsburgh.
More on WNCX.com
- Columbus Backs Off Request For State Money To Lure Browns Training Camp
- A Musical Bernie Sanders Tribute You’ll Never Forget!
- Johnny Depp Takes On His Scariest Role Yet; Donald Trump…
- 5 Practical Gift Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- Best Valentine’s Day Bars For Singles In Cleveland
- Ace Frehley Announces All-Star Line-up for Album, ‘Origins Vol. 1’
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn’t Have Permission to Use Our Music
- Bruce Springsteen to Release Autobiography in September
- LeBron James Hits D’Angelo Russell In The Groin With A Pass
- Win Springsteen Tickets And Meet & Greet With Little Steven