Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Bernie Taupin: Visual Artist Too
- A Note From “The Boss”
- AUDIO: Barking In Berea-John Greco
- AUDIO: Barking In Berea-Corey Coleman
- The Daily Cut: Yes “Long Distance Runaround”
- Classic Rock Almanac September 30, 2016
- Josh Gordon Enters Rehab, Return To Browns On Hold As Team Offers Support
- Man Bitten By A Spider On His Private Part For The Second Time This Year
- David Lee Roth Has a Stalker, Needs Your Help
- Doctor Strange Gets Comfortably Numb…