Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Do We Really Need Another Howard Hughes Movie? Yes We Do…
- Chester Bennington, Linkin Park Singer Has Died At Age Of 41
- Chester Bennington Dead, Linkin Park Singer Commits Suicide by Hanging
- Pearl Jam’s Stone Gossard Pens Moving Birthday Letter to Chris Cornell
- Happy 70th Birthday Carlos Santana, The Guitarist
- Paul McCartney Trolls Westboro Baptist Church
- Children’s Music Therapy Program Established to Honor Chris Cornell
- The Parole Hearing Of The Century Is Today
- Classic Rock Almanac July 20, 2017
- You Just Can’t Make This Stuff Up!