Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- The Daily Cut: The Beatles “Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds”
- Classic Rock Almanac May 30, 2017
- Win A $40 Frankie’s Italian Cuisine Gift Card
- Classic Rock Almanac May 29, 2017
- Classic Rock Almanac May 28, 2017
- Artists Pay Respects to Gregg Allman
- Gregg Allman Dead at 69
- Gregg Allman …. Dies at the age of 69.
- AC/DC Comes to Cleveland……29 Years Ago Today!
- U2 People Have The Power