Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Watch Dave Grohl and Animal in the Ultimate Drum Battle
- Star Wars: The ADD Edition…
- Browns To Re-Sign WR Terrelle Pryor
- Johnny Future?
- PHOTOS: Christmas Cheerleaders
- Man Picks Girlfriend Up At Jail In Stolen Truck (WNCX Morning Show)
- Browns Fans Wed Before Epic MNF Loss (WNCX Morning Show)
- The Daily Cut: The Doors “The WASP (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)”
- Classic Rock Almanac December 1, 2015
- Loss To Ravens On Blocked Field Goal Another Chapter In Browns Lore Of Losing