Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Win TSO Tickets
- Win Birdman Movie Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac October 25, 2014
- Win A Zeppe’s Pizzeria Gift Certificate
- Pink Floyd Release Third ‘The Endless River’ Teaser: Watch
- Win A Sport Clips MVP Haircut Experience
- Mike Pettine On Hazing Allegations At His Former High School: “There’s Obviously No Place For That”
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin
- Westside Bar Gets A Drive-Thru
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock