Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Win Tickets To See Survivor At The Hard Rock Rocksino
- Win Michael Stanley And The Resonators Tickets
- Win Tickets To Beer At The Pier
- Classic Rock Almanac July 26, 2014
- Win Passes To The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Win Tickets To See Kevin James
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: ‘We Were All Hot To Trot’
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Guide To 2014 Browns Training Camp
- Browns Training Camp Preview: Depth Chart