Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- The Cleveland Record Store Day Guide – A List Of Record Stores Celebrating On Saturday, April 19
- The Hottest Women of the 80′s: Are They STILL Hot?
- Classic Rock Almanac April 18
- PHOTOS: L’Wren Scott & Mick Jagger
- Win A Sport Clips MVP Hair Cut Experience
- Browns Host Free Draft Night Party At Cleveland Convention Center
- PHOTO PROFILE: Angus Young
- Listen to a New Bruce Springsteen Song, ‘Hurry Up Sundown’
- Classic Rock Almanac April 17
- Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic Talk Preparing for Nirvana’s Rock Hall Induction, Band’s Future