Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Win Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Tickets
- Win Van Halen Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac March 28, 2015
- Win Lunch At The Union House Bar And Restaurant
- Win Comedy Zone At Club Velvet Passes
- Win John Fogerty Tickets
- Win Tedeschi Trucks Band Tickets
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs