Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Browns DL Ahtyba Rubin Returns To Practice
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- CBS Local Rewards Is Live!
- 3’s A Crowd? Browns Have “Problem” Sharing Carries Among 3 Backs
- The Daily Cut: The Cars “Just What I Needed”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 22, 2014
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke
- WATCH: Ohio State Marching Band Pays Tribute To Classic Rock