Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Rush’s Alex Lifeson’s Arthritis Worsens, May Prevent Future Tours
- Slayer Announce ‘Repentless,’ First Album Without Jeff Hanneman
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- The Daily Cut: Elton John “Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters”
- Comedy Bit: The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia… And On The Hawks.
- Classic Rock Almanac May 22, 2015
- WNCX Morning Show: Cow Poo Powered Bus
- WNCX Morning Show: Tribe Wins, Bums Out White Sox Announcer
- Roger Daltrey Threatens to End The Who Concert Due to Marijuana Smoke