Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Watch Bob Dylan’s Bloody Video For ‘The Night We Called It A Day’
- Josh McCown On Jumping On Browns QB Carousel: “It’s A Tall Order”
- Josh McCown Signing About Flexibility, Not Winning For Browns
- Dimebag Darrell’s Grave Reportedly Vandalized with Homophobic Slur
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Josh McCown?
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne on Why They Named the Band ‘Black Sabbath’
- Scott Ian On His ‘Walking Dead’ Cameo
- WNCX Morning Show: “Stolen” House is Located
- WNCX Morning Show: Top Cop Popped for Soliciting