Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Bruce Springsteen Announces Children’s Book, ‘Outlaw Pete’
- WATCH: Led Zeppelin IV Deluxe Edition Trailer
- Browns Starters To Start vs Bears Backups Thursday Night
- Johnny Manziel Funny New SNICKERS® Ad
- Rules Prohibit Josh Gordon From Playing In CFL While Under Suspension
- Browns Roster Watch: Final Spots To Be Decided Thursday Night
- Celebrate Labor Day With No Sevice Fees At House Of Blues
- Interview: Ted Nugent is a Smart, Reasonable, Rock ‘n’ Roll Nut-Job
- Dave Davies Wants to Reunite the Kinks
- Springsteen To Release “Outlaw Pete” Book