Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- In Celebration: A Tribute To Michael Stanley
- Who’s At Fault?
- Classic Rock Almanac September 2, 2014
- LaRon Byrd Adds Size To Browns WR Corps
- Report: Josh Gordon Considers Suing NFL Over Suspension
- Browns CBs Joe Haden, Buster Skrine Return To Practice Sunday
- Browns Cut QB Rex Grossman, 3 Others; Add 4 From Waiver Wire
- The Cleveland Browns 2014 First 53 Depth Chart
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary – Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’ Turns 38!
- Vote Now For The 98.5 ‘NCX Hall Of Fame Class Of 2014