Ronnie Montrose: A Passion For The Guitar
Ronnie Montrose passed away on March 3rd at the age of 64. Singer Sammy Hagar praised the rock musician who founded the band Montrose.
Ronnie is what one might call a musician’s guitarist, one the is inspiring without the extra fluff that comes with being too famous. I loved Montrose long before I fully understood the rock ‘n’ roll guitar. As my taste grew and my knowledge expanded, I found many guitar players had at least one Montrose tune they loved to play, and that speak volumes to Ronnie.
More on WNCX.com
- Paul McCartney Talks Video Games with Jon Stewart: Watch
- PHOTOS: NFL Cheerleaders Week 15
- Doctors Like to Perform Surgery to Pink Floyd’s “Comfortably Numb”
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Tickets On Sale December 18th
- Download TSO’s ‘The Christmas Attic’ For Free
- Mike Pettine Hopes To Salvage Another Browns Season Before It Slips Away
- Classic Rock Almanac December 17, 2014
- Sting Sought Childhood Memories as Inspiration for Broadway Role
- Who Are the Most and Least Verbose Classic Rock Artists?
- Top 14 Quotes from Radio.com’s Video Interviews