Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Billy Corgan on ‘Adore,’ His ’90s Self and the Final Days of Alt-Rock
- Pink Floyd Reveal ‘The Endless River’ Album Cover
- Music Memorabilia You Can Buy For $1000
- Shoulda – Shoulda – Shoulda
- The Daily Cut September 22, 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac September 22, 2014
- How To Lose A Game In 10 Ways: Ravens 23, Browns 21
- Ravens Beat Browns On Last Second Field Goal, 23-21
- Win Dave’s Cosmic Subs Lunch
- Win ‘In Celebration: A Tribute To Michael Stanley’ Tickets