Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- With Help from Springsteen, Nirvana & Vedder, Jake Clemons Steps Into the Spotlight
- Hear Macaulay Culkin’s Pizza-Themed Velvet Underground Tribute Band
- Ted Nugent Bumper Sticker Ordered To Be Removed From School Vehicle
- Elton John Stands Up For Gay Rights During Moscow Concert
- St. Edward High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Remembers Jim Morrison
- Which Loss Hurts Worse?
- VIDEO: Students Give “Bohemian Rhapsody” The Star Wars Treatment
- Classic Rock Almanac: December 9
- Patriots Rally Late To Stun Browns 27-26