Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac September 25, 2016
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “The Razors Edge” Turns 26!
- Take The Cruise.
- Win Ralphie May Tickets
- Win Get The Led Out: American Led Zeppelin Tickets
- Win Union House Bar & Restaurant Lunch
- Classic Rock Almanac September 24, 2016
- Did You Ever Wonder What Your Favorite Musicians Listen To, Here Are Billy Gibbons Favorites
- The 100 Greatest TV Shows of All-Time…You decide…
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’