Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Roger Waters Needs to Remind You He’s Not on Pink Floyd’s New Album
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Browns Sticking With Travis Benjamin At Punt Returner, Could Make Change At Long Snapper
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Eddie Vedder Releases Cover of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ on iTunes
- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour
- Tom Morello Responds to 5 Point, Names Fracas ‘Pancake-Gate’
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- PHOTOS: NFL Cheerleaders Week 4
- The Daily Cut October 1, 2014