Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac May 3, 2015
- Classic Rock Almanac May 2, 2015
- Win Cleveland Gladiators Tickets
- Win Michael Stanley & The Resonators Tickets
- Be An Official Ribs Judge With Slats At The Marc’s Great American Rib Cook-Off & Music Festival
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- B.B. King Says He’s at Home and in Hospice Care: Report
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Kurt Cobain—Not Nirvana—Album Coming This Summer
- Don’t Expect to See a Crowdfunded Pearl Jam Concert Anytime Soon