Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Rock Hall Announces Black History Month Celebration
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Super Bowl Predictions
- PHOTOS: Super Hottie Gisele Bundchen
- Watch ZZ Top Perform Their Tribute to a Dirty South Classic
- WNCX Morning Show: Skittles and Apologies
- Gordon No Longer An Asset, Just A Liability For Browns
- The Daily Cut: Pink Floyd “High Hopes”