Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Ray Davies Denies ‘Mojo’ Report About a 2015 Kinks Reunion
- Browns Issue Statements In Wake Of Josh Gordon Suspension
- NFL Follows Letter Of Their Own Law In Josh Gordon Case
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall North American Tour
- Jeff Bridges ‘Live’ Tracklist Includes Covers of the Byrds, Townes Van Zandt and – Of Course – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal; Suspension Upheld
- 10 Pumpkin Flavored Must Haves This Fall
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Bob Dylan at Playhouse Square State Theatre
- WATCH: Rock Stars Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- A Different ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’