Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Pink Floyd Pig Inspires Trump Protest
- Man Bites Dog? No, Man Sucker-Punches Kangaroo…
- Win Dead & Company Tickets
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Dead & Company
- Neil Young: The Best Song from Every Album
- The No Fun League
- Browns At The Bye: Ranking 15 Consecutive Losses Dating Back To The 2015 Season
- Kennedy Center Honors Eagles
- PHOTOS: 2016-17 NFL Cheerleaders Week 13
- Bob Dylan Will Provide Nobel Prize Speech, Still Won’t Attend Ceremony