Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Columbus Backs Off Request For State Money To Lure Browns Training Camp
- A Musical Bernie Sanders Tribute You’ll Never Forget!
- Johnny Depp Takes On His Scariest Role Yet; Donald Trump…
- 5 Practical Gift Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- Best Valentine’s Day Bars For Singles In Cleveland
- Ace Frehley Announces All-Star Line-up for Album, ‘Origins Vol. 1’
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn’t Have Permission to Use Our Music
- Bruce Springsteen to Release Autobiography in September
- LeBron James Hits D’Angelo Russell In The Groin With A Pass
- Win Springsteen Tickets And Meet & Greet With Little Steven