Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Win Pro Football Hall of Fame Tickets
- Win Pro Football Hall Of Fame Tickets
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Kacey Musgraves, Brian Wilson Duet on ‘Guess You Had to Be There': Listen
- March Madness In O-H-I-O
- Could Spygate, Bountygate Define “Severe” For Browns Textgate Penalty?
- WNCX Morning Show: (Yoko) Oh No! One Direction Loses A Member
- WNCX Morning Show: Carpool Cheater Was Uno, Not Dos
- WNCX Morning Show: Cavs Making It Look Easy And “The Madness” Comes to Cleveland
- The Daily Cut: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers “Don’t Come Around Here No More”