Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Win Professional Bull Riders Blue DEF Velocity Tour Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac August 29, 2015
- Win Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & Museum Tickets
- This Is One Cookbook I Won’t Pass Up
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song ‘Substantial Damage’
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Some Folks Seem To Have A Little Too Much Free Time…
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Johnny Manziel Out For Remainder Of Preseason
- Dress Rehearsal Time