Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Master Plan: Browns Won’t Rush DeShone Kizer Into Starting Role
- Want To Know What Kevin Durant Thinks About The LeBron / Kyrie Situation?
- Hue Jackson Responds To Criticism Following Protest Comments Earlier This Week
- Browns Camp Notes: Camp Breaks With A Few Unanswered Questions
- Gene Simmons Owns Money Bags And Motion Pictures
- Where To Get Your Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- The Solar Eclipse Apocalypse
- The Daily Cut: Foreigner “Hot Blooded”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 18, 2017