Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Win Outlaw Music Festival Tickets
- Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 Watch Party Tickets On Sale
- Setlist For Roger Waters Us + Them Concert
- Former Van Halen Manager Tells All in Book about Band’s Early Days
- PHOTOS: 2017 Billboard Music Awards Arrivals
- Brian May Says Freddie Mercury Lost Most of Foot During AIDS Battle
- Cavs Game 3 Meltdown
- DT Caleb Brantley Becomes Seventh Member Of Browns Draft Class To Sign
- Browns Sign No. 1 Pick Myles Garrett
- Chris Cornell Burial Details Emerge, Former Bandmates Comment about Late Frontman