Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Watch Rush Perform ‘I’ve Been Runnin,” Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere]
- Browns Prepared If TE Jordan Cameron Is Not Available Sunday
- And Away We Go
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Metallica Schedules Week-Long Residency on ‘The Late Late Show’ for November
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches
- The Daily Cut: Jefferson Airplane “White Rabbit”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 30, 2014
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’