Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Backpack Hoax Foiled
- Courtney Love Doesn’t Like Bruce Springsteen’s Music Because…
- Neil Young’s Pono Kickstarter Raised Over $6 Million
- Rolling Stones Reschedule Australia/New Zealand Dates
- PHOTOS: Rare Eclipse Causes Blood Red Moon In Night Sky
- Steely Dan to Kick Off U.S. Tour
- PHOTOS: Bloodsuckers Buffet At Windows On The River 2014
- AC/DC Might Be Retiring — Or Aren’t They?
- He’s So “Happy”…He Cried
- PHOTOS: A Look At The Boston Marathon Bombing – One Year Later