Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Win Cleveland Metroparks Golf Passes
- Win Wish You Were Here Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac August 1, 2015
- Camp News And Notes: Josh McCown, Johnny Manziel Sharper On Day 2
- Browns Texting Scandal Is Behind Ray Farmer And Mike Pettine
- Dave Grohl Responds to the 1000 Foo Fighters Fans: ‘We’ll See You Soon’
- The Human League’s ‘Don’t You Want Me’ Has Too Many Words
- Hope Springs Eternal In Berea
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- WNCX Morning Show: Spurs Jesus Performs A Miracle