Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Inquiry Still In The NFL Over PED’s.
- OVI With No Pants On, Twice
- Bruce Springsteen Gets into Christmas Spirit a Little Early
- WATCH: Pittsburgh “Spiderman” Gets Stuck Between Buildings
- Prince’s ‘Lets Go Crazy’ will Ring Out When Minnesota Wild Scores
- The Daily Cut: The Allman Brothers Band “Dreams”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 24, 2016
- Dee Snider Re-Records “We’re Not Gonna Take It”
- Josh Gordon Responds To Trade Talk Following Joint Practice With Buccaneers
- McBarge: What’s So Wrong About A Floating McDonald’s?