Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- ‘I Am Chris Farley’ Documentary Trailer Might Make You Tear Up: Watch
- Tom Cruise Could Be Flying Drones in ‘Top Gun’ Sequel
- Watch Peter Dinklage, Paul Rudd and Jason Segal Rap with Rush Live
- Jon Stewart Reaching Out to Conservative Foes for Final Show
- John Mayer and Andy Cohen Captured the Weekend with One Selfie
- Bill Louis Talks With Nils Lofgren
- WNCX Morning Show: A Twin-Bill Trouncing For The Tribe
- WNCX Morning Show: Hog Rescued From Detroit Basement
- PHOTOS: Lake Erie Harley Davidson Bike Night