Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- No Easy Fix For Eliminating Big Plays But Browns Defense Is Searching For Answers
- The Daily Cut: The Beatles “We Can Work It Out”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 9, 2015
- Jeff Thomas Diet Update! (WNCX Morning Show)
- Barking In Berea: Doug Dieken
- Louisville Escort Scandal Heating Up (WNCX Morning Show)
- Barking In Berea With Slats: Joel Bitonio
- Matthew McConaughey Is Bald With A Beer Belly
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to ‘Put Harry in the Hall’
- Green Day Documentary ‘Heart Like A Hand Grenade’ Coming To Theaters