Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Thom Yorke Compares YouTube to Nazi Germany
- Sinead O’Connor Lashes Out at Family in Bizarre Facebook Post
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Rock On The Range 2016
- Aaaaah, Mr. Goodell, This Might Hurt A Little Bit…
- Geezer Butler Nixed a Follow-Up to Black Sabbath’s ’13’
- Josh McCown Returns As Browns Host Ravens On Monday Night Football
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Black Friday Was Red
- Bruce Springsteen’s Box Sets: Ranked
- Is It The Bahamas For The Zips? (WNCX Morning Show)