Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- The Daily Cut: The Doobie Brothers “Listen to the Music”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 17, 2017
- Joni Mitchell: Reckless Daughter…
- Do You Know These Hairy Facts On Former U.S. Presidents?
- 2017-18 Cavaliers Opening Night at The Q Fan Guide
- Johnny Cash Bike Trail Christened in Folsom California
- Courtney Love Warned Actresses About Harvey Weinstein Back in 2005
- Hurricane Ophelia To Hit Ireland Later Today
- The Daily Cut: Grateful Dead “Sugar Magnolia”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 16, 2017