Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Vote Now For The 98.5 ‘NCX Hall Of Fame Class Of 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac September 1, 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac August 31, 2014
- Win Taste Of The Browns Tickets
- Win Bob Dylan Tickets
- Win Gov’t Mule Tickets
- Win Lunch At E-55 On The Lake
- Classic Rock Almanac August 30, 2014
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’