Loud Doesn’t Mean Good
Hate to burst your bubble, guys — but if your girl is making a lot of noise in the sack, there’s a pretty good chance she’s faking it.
British researchers surveyed 71 women between the ages of 18 and 48 and found …
87 percent moan to help out their man’s confidence.
66 percent make noise because they want their guy to, um, get there faster.
Women also make noise if they are “bored, tired or uncomfortable.”
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac November 28, 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac November 27, 2014
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Air-Drums in Court
- Winter Storm Cato
- Tickets On Sale: Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes
- The Daily Cut: Fleetwood Mac “Over My Head”
- Classic Rock Almanac November 26, 2014
- Pearl Jam Releases First Ever Live Performance of ‘No Code’
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement