[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Win Music In The Valley Folk & Wine Festival Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac June 25, 2017
- U2. Cleveland. Seven Days!
- Guy Covers 50 AC/DC Tunes in 15 Minutes!
- Win e55 on the Lake Lunch
- Win Megadeth Tickets
- Win Michael Stanley & The Resonators Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac June 24, 2017
- Win Cleveland Gladiators Tickets
- The 50 Best Places To Visit In The U.S.A.