Duff McKagan Shares Details Of New Book & House Of Blues Cleveland Show
[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- No, Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Be in the Freddie Mercury Biopic
- Cleveland Makes List Of Best Drinking Cities In America
- Trevor Noah Will Replace Jon Stewart as Host of ‘The Daily Show’
- Browns Fined $250,000, GM Ray Farmer Suspended 4 Weeks For Textgate
- Final Four Time
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary…March 30th, 1996. AC/DC COMES TO CLEVELAND!
- Norman Greenbaum Critically Injured in Car Crash