Duff McKagan Shares Details Of New Book & House Of Blues Cleveland Show
[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: AC/DC Rocks Richfield 24 Years Ago Today!
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “For Those About To Rock” Released 33 Years Ago…Today!
- Classic Rock Almanac November 23, 2014
- Win $5000 And Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac November 22, 2014
- Win ‘Unbroken’ Movie Passes
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Mugshot Of The Week November 21, 2014
- Browns TE Jordan Cameron Returns To Practice Friday, Ruled Out For Sunday
- Tickets On Sale: Beau Coup