Duff McKagan Shares Details Of New Book & House Of Blues Cleveland Show
[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Letter To LeBron James From Ohio
- Classic Rock Almanac July 13, 2014
- Win 9 Holes Of Golf For Your Foursome At Cleveland Metroparks Seneca Golf Course
- Win Tickets To See “Million Dollar Quartet”
- Classic Rock Almanac July 12, 2014
- Win Lynyrd Skynyrd And Bad Company Tickets
- Win Lunch For Four At The Union House Bar And Restaurant
- Genesis Reunion Rumors Cooled by Former Guitarist Steve Hackett
- Guns N’ Roses’ Dizzy Reed: ‘If the New Record is Not Done, Then It’s Close’
- PHOTOS: Welcome Home Lebron James!