[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- KISS, Nirvana Leading Fan Ballot For Rock Hall Induction
- INSIDE LOOK: The Who
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Unlucky Week 13 In Foxboro
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer
- Barking In Berea: The Dawgs Go Hunting (For Deals and Deer)
- Classic Rock Almanac: December 6
- WR Josh Gordon Flashing In A Big Way For Browns
- Remembering Roy Orbison, 25 Years After His Death
- Win Lake Erie Monsters Tickets