[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: AC/DC Rocks Public Hall 36 Years Ago Today!
- Be A Part Of Bloodsuckers Buffet 2017!
- Classic Rock Almanac October 1, 2016
- Win Merwin’s Wharf Lunch
- Win The Accountant Advance Screening Movie Passes
- Hue Jackson Closes Book On Josh Gordon: “We’re Going To Move On”
- Thinking of Voting Libertarian? You Might Want To Watch This First…
- Bernie Taupin: Visual Artist Too
- Bruce Springsteen Signs Excuse Note for 5th Grade Fan
- A Note From “The Boss”