Duff McKagan Shares Details Of New Book & House Of Blues Cleveland Show
[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Single Again: Survivor – ‘Eye of the Tiger’
- Brian Hoyer Admits Anger Over Loss To Jacksonville; Sees Opportunity Rather Than Despair
- Classic Rock Almanac October 23, 2014
- Browns DL Ahtyba Rubin Returns To Practice
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- CBS Local Rewards Is Live!
- 3’s A Crowd? Browns Have “Problem” Sharing Carries Among 3 Backs
- The Daily Cut: The Cars “Just What I Needed”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 22, 2014
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith