[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Win Cuyahoga County Fair Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac July 29, 2016
- On This Day In AC/DC History…July 28th, 1979! CLEVELAND!
- I Swear, It’s Not Meth, It’s Krispy Kreme Doughnut Glaze
- Browns Welcome Josh Gordon Back But Plan To Hold Him Accountable
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- Rolling Stones’ Havana Concert Coming to a Theater Near You
- Havana Moon Shines On The Rolling Stones
- Vince Neil Pleads Not Guilty to Assaulting Fan
- Bruce Springsteen’s Autobiography will Have Companion Album