[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- When It’s Raining – Wipers On – Your Lights Better Be Too – It’s the Law!
- PHOTOS: Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2015
- Real Family Oriented Stores Are Not Open on Thanksgiving
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Deep Purple – Perfect Strangers
- Tonight Peanuts All Star Jam Ace’s Middleburg Heights
- What Black Friday Really Looks Like!
- Mike Pettine To Johnny Manziel “This Isn’t A Dead End, It’s A Hurdle”
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page
- Mike Pettine: Johnny Manziel “Violated The Trust That We Had Put In Him”
- Turkey Seeks Salvation At Church (WNCX Morning Show)