[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Paul Simon Has a New Song, ‘Cool Papa Bell’: Listen
- Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Concert Preview: May 2016
- I Don’t Know Honey, I Don’t Think I’ve Seen One That Big before…
- Big Wave Surfing: Not For The Faint Of Heart…
- Neil Young Announces New Album ‘Earth’
- No Fire At Browns HQ
- County Sheriff’s Office Asks DEA to Help Investigate Prince’s Death
- Todd McShay-ESPN Final Mock Draft
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Rolling Stones Memory Motel