[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Chrissie Hynde And Stevie Nicks On Stage Together
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Says Rock is Dead
- The Doors’ ‘London Fog 1966’ Captures One of the Band’s Earliest Gigs
- Browns Notes: Joe Thomas Hopes Hue Jackson Is True To His Word And There’s No Trade
- Browns QB Josh McCown Medically Cleared, Hopes To Return Sunday
- Steven Tyler Donates Awesome Car
- The Daily Cut: Bruce Springsteen “Fire”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 27, 2016
- PHOTOS: Indians vs. Cubs World Series Game 2
- Ina Garten : The Barefoot Contessa