[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- George Harrison’s Birthday Boxed Set
- The Baby Watch Continues For April The Giraffe
- The Daily Cut: George Thorogood “Bad to the Bone”
- Watch FirstEnergy’s Lake Shore Power Station Implode
- Classic Rock Almanac February 24, 2017
- Remembering George Harrison
- The 28 Hottest TV Wives
- A Hair Freezing Competition: Really?
- Sir Paul & The Who Adorn Microphones For Charity
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later