Duff McKagan Shares Details Of New Book & House Of Blues Cleveland Show
[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- PHOTOS: Preview The Rock Hall’s ‘Common Ground: The Music Festival Experience’ Exhibit
- More Daryl Hall And John Oates Tickets Released!
- Peter Buck Remembers the Time R.E.M. Crushed The Verve in Concert
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Two More Led Zeppelin Reissue Tracks Leaked
- Bernie Kosar Responds To Being Replaced On Preseason Telecasts
- PHOTO PROFILE: An Inside Look At Jimi Hendrix
- Ted Nugent’s Next Record ‘Shut Up And Jam’ Is In The Can
- Rock Hall’s List Of The Top 10 Music Festival Performances Of All Time