Duff McKagan Shares Details Of New Book & House Of Blues Cleveland Show
[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Watch the Official ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Trailer
- 3 Ingredient Brownies, Easy Dessert For Your Super Bowl Sunday Spread
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Lead a Drunken Singalong of ‘Piano Man’
- Before ‘Ted': Hollywood’s History of Talking Animal Movies
- ‘Ted 2′ Trailer: Watch
- Rush At Nationwide Arena
- ‘Timing’ Kept Lana Del Rey & Frank Ocean Off Brian Wilson’s New Album
- Geezer Butler Addresses ‘Unfortunate’ Bar Fight Arrest
- Boston vs. Seattle: Which City Has the Best Music?
- Comedy Bit: Meet Coach Joker