[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Mitchell Trubisky Needs A New Car
- Browns Make Easy Pick, Pass On Another QB And Make 2 Trades In Round 1 Of Draft
- Watch: Myles Garrett Reacts To Being Selected By Browns No. 1 Overall
- Browns Add Jabrill Peppers, David Njoku Late In The First Round
- The Daily Cut: Ozzy Osbourne “Crazy Train”
- Classic Rock Almanac April 28, 2017
- Browns Select Myles Garrett No. 1 In 2017 NFL Draft
- Deepwood Run Breakfast Sunday April 30th
- What If The Browns JUST Drafted Quarterbacks?
- A New Movie Has Burt Reynolds Talking To Himself…