[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Oh Barcelona
- Classic Rock Almanac August 19, 2017
- Win Dewey’s Pizza Lunch
- Win Little Steven & The Disciples of Soul Tickets
- Win Cleveland Oktoberfest Tickets
- Master Plan: Browns Won’t Rush DeShone Kizer Into Starting Role
- Want To Know What Kevin Durant Thinks About The LeBron / Kyrie Situation?
- Hue Jackson Responds To Criticism Following Protest Comments Earlier This Week
- Browns Camp Notes: Camp Breaks With A Few Unanswered Questions
- Gene Simmons Owns Money Bags And Motion Pictures