[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- 2 O’Clock 4-Play: The Rolling Stones Exhibit Opens At The Rock Hall
- Car Stolen From “Captain America” Set, Recovered
- Like A Rolling Stone: Bob Dylan Turns 72
- Cleveland Memorial Day Weekend Preview: Ribs, Rock Hall & Reggae
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes
- Win Tickets To The Cleveland Gladiators
- Metallica Unveil ‘Through The Never’ Trailer, Claim Enough New Material For A Record
- Producer Steve Lillywhite On Axl Rose’s Voice: ‘Like Fingers On A Chalkboard’
- Michael Stanley’s After-Work DoubleShot: Rolling Stones