[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac August 28, 2016
- Win Zeppe’s Pizzeria Lunch
- Support Local Music Please Donate in the Saturday Night Live House Party
- AC/DC Return To The U.S.A. Tonight!
- Win Morgan Movie Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac August 27, 2016
- Win AC/DC Tickets
- What Should You Do With 1250 Bottles of Hot Sauce? Well Here’s One guy’s Idea…
- AXL/DC On The Road Again
- Rock Hall’s Library & Archives To Host Memorabilia Scan Day