[photogallerylink id=56348 align=right]This upcoming Tuesday, March 20th, the paperback edition of Duff McKagan‘s autobiography It’s So Easy (And Other Lies) will hit stores shelves. A few weeks later on April 14th, his former band, Guns N’ Roses will celebrate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The night before the ceremony, Duff plans to celebrate his books release with a combination reading and punk revue at Cleveland’s House of Blues.
McKagan describes the event as a “3D version of the book” that “incorporates pictures and video.” He’ll also have pedal steel and mandolin players behind him while he reads, “to set a mood and bring the book to life.”
Prior to that, McKagan plans a similar signing event at Book Soup in L.A. on March 24th.
Duff does reading from ”It’s So Easy and Other Lies:
Duff joins GnR in Seattle
More on WNCX.com
- Columbus Backs Off Request For State Money To Lure Browns Training Camp
- A Musical Bernie Sanders Tribute You’ll Never Forget!
- Johnny Depp Takes On His Scariest Role Yet; Donald Trump…
- 5 Practical Gift Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- Best Valentine’s Day Bars For Singles In Cleveland
- Ace Frehley Announces All-Star Line-up for Album, ‘Origins Vol. 1’
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn’t Have Permission to Use Our Music
- Bruce Springsteen to Release Autobiography in September
- LeBron James Hits D’Angelo Russell In The Groin With A Pass
- Win Springsteen Tickets And Meet & Greet With Little Steven