Rock ‘n Roll doesn’t get any bigger than this! KISS and MÖTLEY CRÜE… On the same stage… On the same night. This spectacle of spectacles announced today, KISS and MÖTLEY CRÜE are uniting to launch THE TOUR of 2012. The summer’s biggest, baddest rock tour will level 40+ cities nationwide starting July 20th.
[photogallerylink id=64631 align=right]With combined album sales of almost 200 million, KISS and MÖTLEY CRÜE are more than just iconic; they remain today as the dominant powerhouses of rock music tallying 30+ chart-topping hits, countless sold out tours and awards and accolades from around the world. Known for their elaborate and spectacular stage shows, each band plans to give fans the ultimate summer concert experience with the most impressive lighting and sound production ever and their signature over-the-top pyrotechnics. This is the first time KISS and MÖTLEY CRÜE will share a stage since 1982.
KISS consists of Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer. MÖTLEY CRÜE consists of Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee.
[photogallerylink id=71631 align=left]These veterans of the music business are still at the height of their popularity. KISS is the juggernaut of them all, with 3,000 licensed merchandise products, including the KISS golf course in Las Vegas and a new album. KISS has broken box office records set by The Beatles and Elvis. MÖTLEY CRÜE is the first rock band in history to have just completed an epic sold-out Las Vegas residency at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The band is best known for continuing to reinvent not only their live show (with mind blowing elements such as Tommy Lee’s 360 drum roller coaster) and music (brand new song due out this spring), but remain on the cutting edge via social media interaction. MÖTLEY CRÜE’s New York Times bestselling book The Dirt is currently being adapted into a major motion picture. Last month, the band was featured in one of the highest rated Super Bowl ads of all time for the KIA Optima.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10am at Livenation.com and all ticketmaster locations. Or you can use the ‘NCX presale code on Thursday, March 22nd from 10am-10pm. Just use radio promo code WNCX. Purchase your tickets HERE.
KISS AND MÖTLEY CRÜE THE TOUR:
- Jul 20 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
- Jul 21 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Jul 22 Raleigh, NC Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek
- Jul 24 Atlanta, GA Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Jul 25 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- Jul 27 West Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheater
- Jul 28 Tampa, FL 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre
- Jul 31 Pelham, AL Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Aug 3 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Aug 4 Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavillion
- Aug 7 Albuquerque, NM Hard Rock Casino Presents The Pavilion
- Aug 8 Englewood, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
- Aug 10 Phoenix, AZ Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
- Aug 11 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Arts Center
- Aug 12 Chula Vista, CA Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
- Aug 14 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- Aug 16 Concord, CA Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord
- Aug 18 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre
- Aug 19 Ridgefield, WA Sleep Country Amphitheater
- Aug 24 Grand Junction, CO Rock Jam
- Aug 26 Tulsa, OK BOK Center (on-sale 3/30)
- Aug 27 Maryland Heights, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- Aug 29 Minneapolis, MN Minnesota State Fair (on-sale 3/31)
- Aug 31 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend MusicCenter
- Sep 1 Noblesville, IN Klipsch Music Center
- Sep 2 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagra Pavilion
- Sep 4 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- Sep 5 Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Sep 7 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Sep 8 East Troy, WI Alpine Valley Music Theatre
- Sep 11 Allegan, MI Allegan County Fair (on-sale 5/5)
- Sep 12 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center
- Sep 13 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Sep 15 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Sep 16 Mansfield, MA Comcast Center
- Sep 18 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
- Sep 19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
- Sep 21 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
- Sep 22 Wantagh, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Sep 23 Hartford, CT Comcast Theatre
More on WNCX.com
- Win Music In The Valley Folk & Wine Festival Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac June 25, 2017
- U2. Cleveland. Seven Days!
- Guy Covers 50 AC/DC Tunes in 15 Minutes!
- Win e55 on the Lake Lunch
- Win Megadeth Tickets
- Win Michael Stanley & The Resonators Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac June 24, 2017
- Win Cleveland Gladiators Tickets
- The 50 Best Places To Visit In The U.S.A.