Adam Lambert Performance With Queen At Sonisphere Canceled
The U.K.’s 2012 Sonisphere Festival has been canceled, organizers confirm. That means the long-awaited one-time performance of Adam Lambert with Queen will not happen.
A statement from the Sonisphere website announced this year’s cancellation “with very heavy hearts and much regret.” The same statement is posted at QueenOnline.com, and reminds ticket buyers that they would all be completely refunded.
Lambert had previously confirmed he would sing with the surviving members of Queen for a special one-night show. In addition to losing the Queen-Lambert collaborative performance, fans will miss out on KISS, Faith No More, Incubus, Evanescence, The Darkness, Andrew W.K., and many more.
- Matt Dolloff, Mix 104.1
More on WNCX.com
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Mike Pettine: Can Sense Frustration From Johnny Manziel As He Continues To Sit
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall
- PHOTOS: Paul Simon: Words & Music Rock Hall Exhibit
- Everything You Need To Know About Cavs Opening Night
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with ‘Bad Reputation’ PSA: Watch
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York’s Beacon Theatre
- The Daily Cut: Paul McCartney and Wings “Band on the Run”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 29, 2014
- The New Basement Tapes Drop ‘Liberty Street’ Lyric Video: Watch