Adam Lambert Performance With Queen At Sonisphere Canceled
The U.K.’s 2012 Sonisphere Festival has been canceled, organizers confirm. That means the long-awaited one-time performance of Adam Lambert with Queen will not happen.
A statement from the Sonisphere website announced this year’s cancellation “with very heavy hearts and much regret.” The same statement is posted at QueenOnline.com, and reminds ticket buyers that they would all be completely refunded.
Lambert had previously confirmed he would sing with the surviving members of Queen for a special one-night show. In addition to losing the Queen-Lambert collaborative performance, fans will miss out on KISS, Faith No More, Incubus, Evanescence, The Darkness, Andrew W.K., and many more.
- Matt Dolloff, Mix 104.1
More on WNCX.com
- PHOTOS: Geddy Lee Celebrates 61
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- “Airplane” In Reality In Atlanta
- Classic Rock Almanac July 29, 2014
- Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled After Pressure from Native American Group
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings’ ‘Venus and Mars’ and ‘At the Speed of Sound’ Reissue Dates
- Petition Asks Iron Maiden to Bring Back Original ‘Eddie the Head’ Artist Derek Riggs
- Browns Pop Pads, Rookies Chris Kirksey And Justin Gilbert Shine On Day 3
- Beastie Boys ‘Paul’s Boutique’ Mural Unveiled in New York City