Vince Neil Releases Ad For Girls, Girls Girls Strip Club
Motley Crue’s Vince Neil is set to open his strip club in Las Vegas. Aptly named, Vince Neil’s Girls, Girls Girls, the club will open on Friday, April 13th. To get the word out, Neil released a video ad to introduce his concept.
Neil also runs a vineyard, tattoo parlor, a poker tournament, several Dr. Feelgood’s Bar & Grills, and a brand of tequila. Motley Crue will team up with KISS this summer for The Tour 2012. A date a Blossom Music Center has been scheduled for September 12th. Tickets and more information are available HERE.
More on WNCX.com
- Beavis And Butt-Head’s “Best” Classic Rock Commentary
- Classic Rock Almanac: March 8
- Win Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo Tickets
- Win Lake Erie Monsters Tickets!
- ‘NCX Classic Café: Romeo’s Pizza
- 4-Play: A J. Geils Band Playlist For Peter Wolf’s Birthday
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Winning Weekend: Win Home + Remodeling Expo Tickets
- Classic Rock Almanac: March 7
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO