Vince Neil Releases Ad For Girls, Girls Girls Strip Club
Motley Crue’s Vince Neil is set to open his strip club in Las Vegas. Aptly named, Vince Neil’s Girls, Girls Girls, the club will open on Friday, April 13th. To get the word out, Neil released a video ad to introduce his concept.
Neil also runs a vineyard, tattoo parlor, a poker tournament, several Dr. Feelgood’s Bar & Grills, and a brand of tequila. Motley Crue will team up with KISS this summer for The Tour 2012. A date a Blossom Music Center has been scheduled for September 12th. Tickets and more information are available HERE.
More on WNCX.com
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- This Is One Way To Get Lucky…
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono?
- Idaho Indian Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Citing His ‘Racist Views’
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Watch the Bloopers from Metallica’s ESPN SportsCenter Ad
- Win Tickets To Cleveland Browns Family Day
- Classic Rock Almanac July 22, 2014
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Watch Eddie Vedder’s Poignant Cover of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’