Vince Neil Releases Ad For Girls, Girls Girls Strip Club
Motley Crue’s Vince Neil is set to open his strip club in Las Vegas. Aptly named, Vince Neil’s Girls, Girls Girls, the club will open on Friday, April 13th. To get the word out, Neil released a video ad to introduce his concept.
Neil also runs a vineyard, tattoo parlor, a poker tournament, several Dr. Feelgood’s Bar & Grills, and a brand of tequila. Motley Crue will team up with KISS this summer for The Tour 2012. A date a Blossom Music Center has been scheduled for September 12th. Tickets and more information are available HERE.
More on WNCX.com
- Win Cuyahoga County Fair Passes
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Watch 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ Simultaneously
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Mike Pettine Supports Browns’ Desire To Move Training Camp From Berea
- Browns Camp Notes: Tramon Williams Confident He Can Beat Out Justin Gilbert And Mentor Him Too
- The Daily Cut: Jethro Tull “Thick as a Brick”
- Classic Rock Almanac July 30, 2015
- WNCX Morning Show: There’s No Sleeping On Baywatch!