Vince Neil Releases Ad For Girls, Girls Girls Strip Club
Motley Crue’s Vince Neil is set to open his strip club in Las Vegas. Aptly named, Vince Neil’s Girls, Girls Girls, the club will open on Friday, April 13th. To get the word out, Neil released a video ad to introduce his concept.
Neil also runs a vineyard, tattoo parlor, a poker tournament, several Dr. Feelgood’s Bar & Grills, and a brand of tequila. Motley Crue will team up with KISS this summer for The Tour 2012. A date a Blossom Music Center has been scheduled for September 12th. Tickets and more information are available HERE.
More on WNCX.com
- Classic Rock Almanac October 23, 2014
- Browns DL Ahtyba Rubin Returns To Practice
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- CBS Local Rewards Is Live!
- 3’s A Crowd? Browns Have “Problem” Sharing Carries Among 3 Backs
- The Daily Cut: The Cars “Just What I Needed”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 22, 2014
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke