The Red Hot Chili Peppers will stick around Cleveland for an extra day following their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We heard whispers earlier in the day about a possible free show from the group, but could not confirm the reports. Finally, the Obama Campaign has announced a free show for phone bank volunteers.
Volunteers at local Obama Campaign phone banks will receive tickets to the show that will be held on Sunday at the House of Blues. Doors will open at 11:45am and an afternoon concert will follow. Tickets are limited. RSVP here.
The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14 at Public Hall in Cleveland. Set to be inducted are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Guns N’ Roses (Cleveland is the birthplace of drummer Steven Adler), Donovan, Laura Nyro, The Small Faces/Faces, Beastie Boys, The Crickets, The Famous Flames, The Midnighters, The Comets, The Blue Caps, The Miracles, Freddie King, Don Kirshner, Cosimo Matassa, Tom Dowd, and Glyn Jones. Induction coverage will be broadcast on HBO following the Inductions.
More on WNCX.com
- Former Allman Brothers Band Members Play Butch Trucks’ Funeral
- It Was The Running Of The Bull, Again In NYC
- The Daily Cut: Journey “Faithfully”
- Classic Rock Almanac February 22, 2017
- CLE Really Does Rock!
- Everclear Announce ‘So Much For The Afterglow’ 20th Anniversary Tour Dates
- Snake VS Spider…Who’s The Big Money On?
- Frances Bean on Kurt Cobain’s 50th Birthday: ‘You are Loved and You are Missed’
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Roger Waters Us + Them Tour
- U2 Reworking “Songs”