Red Hot Chili Peppers To Perform Free Concert In Cleveland For Obama Volunteers
The Red Hot Chili Peppers will stick around Cleveland for an extra day following their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We heard whispers earlier in the day about a possible free show from the group, but could not confirm the reports. Finally, the Obama Campaign has announced a free show for phone bank volunteers.
Volunteers at local Obama Campaign phone banks will receive tickets to the show that will be held on Sunday at the House of Blues. Doors will open at 11:45am and an afternoon concert will follow. Tickets are limited. RSVP here.
The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14 at Public Hall in Cleveland. Set to be inducted are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Guns N’ Roses (Cleveland is the birthplace of drummer Steven Adler), Donovan, Laura Nyro, The Small Faces/Faces, Beastie Boys, The Crickets, The Famous Flames, The Midnighters, The Comets, The Blue Caps, The Miracles, Freddie King, Don Kirshner, Cosimo Matassa, Tom Dowd, and Glyn Jones. Induction coverage will be broadcast on HBO following the Inductions.
More on WNCX.com
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary…”Iron Man2″ Is Released, April 19th, 2010.
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary…..A Message From AC/DC Regarding Malcolm Young.
- Win A Northfield Park Prize Pack For Kentucky Derby Day
- Win Journey Tickets
- ‘NCX Classic Café – Which Wich? Superior Sandwiches
- Win Alan Parsons Project Tickets
- Win ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Exclusive Screening Passes
- The Cleveland Record Store Day Guide – A List Of Record Stores Celebrating On Saturday, April 19
- The Hottest Women of the 80′s: Are They STILL Hot?
- Classic Rock Almanac April 18