Party At Bob Dylan’s Old Midtown Pad
The term “party like a rockstar” tends to get thrown around quite a bit. But wouldn’t you rather party like a rock legend? Step one is simple: Location, location, location!
But just where is the proper place to get down? The (not so) humble abode of your favorite artist, obviously. Chances of getting on that guest list are pretty slim, but if you’re financially well-endowed the possibilities are there for a monumental time. For example, you can host your own soirée at Bob Dylan‘s former residence in Midtown. All it will cost you is $32,000.
With some additional insurance fees, which you must provide, of course. This all comes courtesy of Eventup, a company that allows property owners to rent out their vacant spaces for parties. According to Crain’s New York Business, the site soft launched late last month and expected to have 500 listings by its official first day of operations this Tuesday (April 10).
Dylan’s former Midtown East Brownstone in Turtle Bay Gardens is a five story mansion with an elevator, private shrubbed garden, private terrace overlooking the garden, an alarm system, wood burning fire place, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and a gated wrought iron entrance.
Other famous properties for rent include an East Side brownstone Katherine Hepburn called home from 1931 into the late 1990s and an East Village walk-up where Lady Gaga once lived.
More on WNCX.com
- WNCX Morning Show: Another Jailhouse Love Connection And Escape
- WNCX Morning Show: NBC Dumps Trump… His Hair Unscathed
- WNCX Morning Show: Anderson Slings A Gem For Tribe
- The Daily Cut: KISS “Love Gun”
- Classic Rock Almanac June 30, 2015
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- ‘I Am Chris Farley’ Documentary Trailer Might Make You Tear Up: Watch
- Tom Cruise Could Be Flying Drones in ‘Top Gun’ Sequel
- Watch Peter Dinklage, Paul Rudd and Jason Segal Rap with Rush Live
- Jon Stewart Reaching Out to Conservative Foes for Final Show