Party At Bob Dylan’s Old Midtown Pad
The term “party like a rockstar” tends to get thrown around quite a bit. But wouldn’t you rather party like a rock legend? Step one is simple: Location, location, location!
But just where is the proper place to get down? The (not so) humble abode of your favorite artist, obviously. Chances of getting on that guest list are pretty slim, but if you’re financially well-endowed the possibilities are there for a monumental time. For example, you can host your own soirée at Bob Dylan‘s former residence in Midtown. All it will cost you is $32,000.
With some additional insurance fees, which you must provide, of course. This all comes courtesy of Eventup, a company that allows property owners to rent out their vacant spaces for parties. According to Crain’s New York Business, the site soft launched late last month and expected to have 500 listings by its official first day of operations this Tuesday (April 10).
Dylan’s former Midtown East Brownstone in Turtle Bay Gardens is a five story mansion with an elevator, private shrubbed garden, private terrace overlooking the garden, an alarm system, wood burning fire place, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and a gated wrought iron entrance.
Other famous properties for rent include an East Side brownstone Katherine Hepburn called home from 1931 into the late 1990s and an East Village walk-up where Lady Gaga once lived.
More on WNCX.com
- Pearl Jam Releases First Ever Live Performance of ‘No Code’
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- PHOTOS: NFL Cheerleaders Week 12
- Despite Crowded AFC, Browns Control Their Own Destiny In Playoff Race
- Bills To Host Browns In Buffalo Sunday
- Ferguson Erupts
- QB Brian Hoyer Might Be Lucky, But The Browns Know They’re Just As Lucky To Have Him
- Browns Fear MCL, PCL Damage To S Tashaun Gipson’s Knee, Undecided About Injured Reserve
- The Daily Cut: Electric Light Orchestra “Evil Woman”