Party At Bob Dylan’s Old Midtown Pad
The term “party like a rockstar” tends to get thrown around quite a bit. But wouldn’t you rather party like a rock legend? Step one is simple: Location, location, location!
But just where is the proper place to get down? The (not so) humble abode of your favorite artist, obviously. Chances of getting on that guest list are pretty slim, but if you’re financially well-endowed the possibilities are there for a monumental time. For example, you can host your own soirée at Bob Dylan‘s former residence in Midtown. All it will cost you is $32,000.
With some additional insurance fees, which you must provide, of course. This all comes courtesy of Eventup, a company that allows property owners to rent out their vacant spaces for parties. According to Crain’s New York Business, the site soft launched late last month and expected to have 500 listings by its official first day of operations this Tuesday (April 10).
Dylan’s former Midtown East Brownstone in Turtle Bay Gardens is a five story mansion with an elevator, private shrubbed garden, private terrace overlooking the garden, an alarm system, wood burning fire place, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and a gated wrought iron entrance.
Other famous properties for rent include an East Side brownstone Katherine Hepburn called home from 1931 into the late 1990s and an East Village walk-up where Lady Gaga once lived.
More on WNCX.com
- Take It Like A Man! Jeff Gets a Flu Shot (WNCX Morning Show)
- Husband Lives On Lawn After Wife Boots Him From Mansion (WNCX Morning Show)
- Woman Wins Powerball, Quits Job (WNCX Morning Show)
- Woman Claims On TV To Have Cheated With Hockey Player (WNCX Morning Show)
- The Daily Cut: John Mellencamp “Crumblin’ Down”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 7, 2015
- Dee Sinder Asks Paul Stanley: Why do You Have to be Such a D**k?
- How To Tell If You’ve Smoked Too Much Weed: Update #2…
- Listen to Kurt Cobain’s Solo Home Demo ‘Sappy’
- PHOTOS: Wine And Gold Scrimmage