Party At Bob Dylan’s Old Midtown Pad
The term “party like a rockstar” tends to get thrown around quite a bit. But wouldn’t you rather party like a rock legend? Step one is simple: Location, location, location!
But just where is the proper place to get down? The (not so) humble abode of your favorite artist, obviously. Chances of getting on that guest list are pretty slim, but if you’re financially well-endowed the possibilities are there for a monumental time. For example, you can host your own soirée at Bob Dylan‘s former residence in Midtown. All it will cost you is $32,000.
With some additional insurance fees, which you must provide, of course. This all comes courtesy of Eventup, a company that allows property owners to rent out their vacant spaces for parties. According to Crain’s New York Business, the site soft launched late last month and expected to have 500 listings by its official first day of operations this Tuesday (April 10).
Dylan’s former Midtown East Brownstone in Turtle Bay Gardens is a five story mansion with an elevator, private shrubbed garden, private terrace overlooking the garden, an alarm system, wood burning fire place, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and a gated wrought iron entrance.
Other famous properties for rent include an East Side brownstone Katherine Hepburn called home from 1931 into the late 1990s and an East Village walk-up where Lady Gaga once lived.
More on WNCX.com
- Beatles Artist Alex Ross Paints What He Loves
- Camp News And Notes: As Injuries Pile Up, Frustration Mounting At Running Back For Mike Pettine
- Camp News And Notes: Terrelle Pryor Injures Hamstring
- The Field Looks Set
- WNCX Morning Show: Delly Gets Into Scuffle; Bills Coach Allegedly Did, Too
- WNCX Morning Show: Repo Man Takes On “Psycho”
- WNCX Morning Show: Hitchbot’s Journey Cut Short in Philly
- WNCX Morning Show: LeBron’s “Trainwreck” Bloopers Show Off King’s Improv Skills
- The Daily Cut: John Lennon “(Just Like) Starting Over”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 4, 2015