Dream Theater Announces Summer Tour With Stop At Jacobs Pavilion
Dream Theater have announced a second North American leg of a world tour in support of their acclaimed and globally successful album A DRAMATIC TURN OF EVENTS (Roadrunner). The progressive hard rock icons, who have sold in excess of 10 million records and DVDs worldwide, will launch their summer dates June 15 in Rochester, NY and wrap July 21 in Chester, PA.
Joining DREAM THEATER, starting June 16 in Columbus, Ohio and for the rest of the tour, is special guest Crimson Projekct featuring Adrian Belew, Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto, Markus Reuter, Julie Slick and Tobias Ralph. They’ll be performing the songs of progressive rock legends King Crimson.
DREAM THEATER meet & greet and VIP packages are available for all dates. Please visit http://vipnation.com for details.
Thursday, June 21st
Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
Reserved Seat Tickets starting at $35 – $65.00
General Admission: $25
Tickets go on sale Friday, April 27th at 10:00am and will be available at www.livenation.com, all Ticketmaster locations, and charge by phone (800)745-3000.
(all prices listed do not include applicable fees)
Full US Tour Schedule:
- JUN 15, 2012 Main Street Armory - Rochester. NY
- JUN 17, 2012 Artpark - Lewiston. NY
- JUN 19, 2012 The LC Pavilion - Columbus. OH
- JUN 21, 2012 Jacob’s Pavilion - Cleveland. OH
- JUN 22, 2012 The Fillmore Detroit - Detroit. MI
- JUN 23, 2012 Chicago Theatre - Chicago. IL
- JUN 25, 2012 Taft Theatre - Cincinnati. OH
- JUN 27, 2012 State Theater - Minneapolis. MN
- JUN 28, 2012 Starlight Theatre - Kansas City. MO
- JUL 01, 2012 Warfield Theatre - San Francisco. CA
- JUL 02, 2012 Gibson Amphitheatre @ Universal City Walk - Universal City. CA US
- JUL 03, 2012 Grove of Anaheim - Anaheim. CA US
- JUL 05, 2012 Abraham Chavez Theatre - El Paso. TX US
- JUL 06, 2012 Majestic Theatre - San Antonio. TX
- JUL 09, 2012 Verizon Theatre - Grand Prairie. TX
- JUL 12, 2012 The National - Richmond. VA
- JUL 13, 2012 Warner Theatre - Washington, DC.
- JUL 14, 2012 PNC Bank Arts Center - Holmdel. NJ
- JUL 16, 2012 Bank Of America Pavilion - Boston. MA
- JUL 18, 2012 Paramount Theater - Huntington. NY
- JUL 19, 2012 Paramount Theater - Huntington. NY
- JUL 21, 2012 Harrahs Chester Downs - Chester. PA
More on WNCX.com
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- Win “Bad Words” Movie Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac: March 9
- Beavis And Butt-Head’s “Best” Classic Rock Commentary
- Classic Rock Almanac: March 8
- Win Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo Tickets
- Win Lake Erie Monsters Tickets!
- ‘NCX Classic Café: Romeo’s Pizza
- 4-Play: A J. Geils Band Playlist For Peter Wolf’s Birthday
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?