Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Former Allman Brothers Band Members Play Butch Trucks’ Funeral
- It Was The Running Of The Bull, Again In NYC
- The Daily Cut: Journey “Faithfully”
- Classic Rock Almanac February 22, 2017
- CLE Really Does Rock!
- Everclear Announce ‘So Much For The Afterglow’ 20th Anniversary Tour Dates
- Snake VS Spider…Who’s The Big Money On?
- Frances Bean on Kurt Cobain’s 50th Birthday: ‘You are Loved and You are Missed’
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Roger Waters Us + Them Tour
- U2 Reworking “Songs”