Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Roy Orbison’s Last Show…
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Led Zeppelin: New Music A Hoax?
- Interview: Tom Scholz of Boston: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of Trying To Do The Best I Can’
- Classic Rock Almanac: December 4
- Browns Place CB Chris Owens On IR; Posey Promoted From Practice Squad
- SLIDESHOW: Frank Zappa
- Stevie Nicks Talks ‘American Horror Story’ Role, Shares Love for ‘Glee’
- SLIDESHOW: Ozzy Osbourne
- Former Browns DE Al “Bubba” Baker Set For ‘Shark Tank’ Pitch