Nugent 1 Fred Bear 0…
Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Watch Bob Dylan’s Bloody Video For ‘The Night We Called It A Day’
- Josh McCown On Jumping On Browns QB Carousel: “It’s A Tall Order”
- Josh McCown Signing About Flexibility, Not Winning For Browns
- Dimebag Darrell’s Grave Reportedly Vandalized with Homophobic Slur
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Josh McCown?
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne on Why They Named the Band ‘Black Sabbath’
- Scott Ian On His ‘Walking Dead’ Cameo
- WNCX Morning Show: “Stolen” House is Located
- WNCX Morning Show: Top Cop Popped for Soliciting