Nugent 1 Fred Bear 0…
Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Directors, Screenwriters Announced for New ‘Star Wars’ Film About Han Solo
- Watch Grateful Dead Fans All Over the World Cover ‘Ripple’
- Iggy Pop, Brandon Flowers Guesting on New Order’s New Album
- You Need to See Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young’s ‘Cinnamon Girl’ at a Biker Rally
- What Would Led Zeppelin Have Sounded Like in the ’80s?
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- U2 Tease Short Film for ‘Song for Someone’ Starring Woody Harrelson
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’
- WNCX Morning Show: Tour de France Turns Into Demolition Derby