Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Gregg Williams Makes Strong First Impression During Browns Introduction Thursday
- Browns Add 5 To Coaching Staff Thursday Including Clyde Simmons To Coach The Defensive Line
- Are Matthew McConaughey’s Commercials More Than Just About Selling You A Lincoln?
- 3 Doors Down Manager Explains Decision to Play Trump Inauguration
- New Book Reveals Queen In 3-D
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Deep Purple Perfect Strangers
- WATCH: Kangaroo Beats Up Jogger
- “A Dog’s Purpose” Is Not This
- Clemson QB Deshaun Watson Skipping Senior Bowl, Rosters Announced
- Download Ringo Starr’s Latest Peace Song for Free