Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- You Can Spend Halloween In Dracula’s Actual Castle!
- Browns Notes: Bengals Coach Marvin Lewis Laments Missing Out On Terrelle Pryor As A Receiver
- A 24 Year Old To The Rescue
- Bob Dylan Kind of Acknowledges Nobel Prize
- Alice Cooper: Eighteen Again
- Johnny Cash’s Cover of ‘Hurt’ Soundtracks New ‘Logan’ Trailer
- Browns LT Joe Thomas: NFL Shouldn’t Use Plays That Draw Fines, Flags To Promote The Game
- PHOTOS: Cleveland Indians Win The 2016 ALCS
- PHOTOS: Tom Petty Through The Years
- Top 10 Rolling Stones Blues Songs