Nugent 1 Fred Bear 0…
Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014
- Classic Rock Almanac July 23, 2014
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- This Is One Way To Get Lucky…
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono?
- Idaho Indian Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Citing His ‘Racist Views’
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Watch the Bloopers from Metallica’s ESPN SportsCenter Ad
- Win Tickets To Cleveland Browns Family Day
- Classic Rock Almanac July 22, 2014