Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- The Daily Cut: The Doobie Brothers “Listen to the Music”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 17, 2017
- Joni Mitchell: Reckless Daughter…
- Do You Know These Hairy Facts On Former U.S. Presidents?
- 2017-18 Cavaliers Opening Night at The Q Fan Guide
- Johnny Cash Bike Trail Christened in Folsom California
- Courtney Love Warned Actresses About Harvey Weinstein Back in 2005
- Hurricane Ophelia To Hit Ireland Later Today
- The Daily Cut: Grateful Dead “Sugar Magnolia”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 16, 2017