Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Michael Stanley’s After-Work DoubleShot: Thin Lizzy
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- REPORTS: The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Passes Away At 74
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- 2 O’Clock 4-Play: Top Cowbell Songs
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Win A Family 4-Pack Of Tickets To The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo & Rainforest
- Win A 4-Pack Of Tickets To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Great Catch!
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff