Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Master Plan: Browns Won’t Rush DeShone Kizer Into Starting Role
- Want To Know What Kevin Durant Thinks About The LeBron / Kyrie Situation?
- Hue Jackson Responds To Criticism Following Protest Comments Earlier This Week
- Browns Camp Notes: Camp Breaks With A Few Unanswered Questions
- Gene Simmons Owns Money Bags And Motion Pictures
- Where To Get Your Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- The Solar Eclipse Apocalypse
- The Daily Cut: Foreigner “Hot Blooded”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 18, 2017