Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- David Bowie Comic Book Pays Tribute To The Iconic Singer
- Doritos Now The Gift Of Love? (WNCX Morning Show)
- Tea Time Becomes Crime Time (WNCX Morning Show)
- The Daily Cut: The Doors “Back Door Man”
- Classic Rock Almanac February 12, 2016
- Columbus Backs Off Request For State Money To Lure Browns Training Camp
- A Musical Bernie Sanders Tribute You’ll Never Forget!
- Johnny Depp Takes On His Scariest Role Yet; Donald Trump…