Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- How Many Times Can You Watch Pretty Woman?
- Win Office Christmas Party Movie Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac December 3, 2016
- Win Cleveland Metroparks Chalet Toboggan Chutes Family Season Pass
- Win Cleveland Monsters Tickets
- 7 Insane Musical Christmas Light Displays
- 1977-2017: Albums Turning 40 In 2017
- Keith Richards: ‘On Stage, Sometimes, I Feel Immortal’
- 5 Best Songs on the Rolling Stones’ ‘Blue and Lonesome’
- Dead & Company 2017 Tour Dates