Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Pink Floyd Drops 27 Disc Boxed Set
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Stevie Ray Vaughan Tin Pan Alley
- Like The RNC Here, DNC (Thankfully) Lacked Danger
- Woman Claims Wee Wee Doll Sexually Assaulted Her At Hibachi
- Win Cuyahoga County Fair Passes
- Classic Rock Almanac July 29, 2016
- On This Day In AC/DC History…July 28th, 1979! CLEVELAND!
- I Swear, It’s Not Meth, It’s Krispy Kreme Doughnut Glaze
- Browns Welcome Josh Gordon Back But Plan To Hold Him Accountable
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s