Ted Nugent, the original gun-toting Michigan madman and hunting enthusiast, has been in the news quite a bit recently for his anti-Obama remarks. But, hey, when you’re hot you’re hot and he has now had to sign a plea deal with federal prosecutors for the illegal killing and transporting of an Alaskan black bear…wango tango indeed!
More on WNCX.com
- Sharon Osbourne Confronts Bisexual Accusations
- Stone Temple Pilots Deny Auditioning Scott Stapp
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Is this Audio of Axl Rose Fronting AC/DC?
- Zappa Plays Zappa…And, Zappa Sues Zappa
- Browns Add Undrafted Free Agents
- R.I.P Alan Freed Finally
- Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, More Tease October Festival
- U2’s The Edge is First Rock Artist to Play Sistine Chapel
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’