Richie Sambora Talks Split From Bon Jovi
In an interview with Today (Australia), the guitarist stated that he is more focused on catching up with his 16-year-old daughter, Ava.
“I just started spending time with my kid between [tour] legs, and my spirit wouldn’t pull myself out of the door. I just needed to be home,” said the 54-year-old rocker.
Still, he remains optimistic that he will rejoin Bon Jovi at some point in the future.
“I don’t think it’s going to be the end of the band or anything like that.”
Even in Sambora’s absence, Bon Jovi completed their North American tour. They will begin touring overseas on December 3rd in Osaka, Japan.
- Jude Dsouza / 98.5 WNCX
Recent Music News:
- Ray Davies Denies ‘Mojo’ Report About a 2015 Kinks Reunion
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall North American Tour
- Jeff Bridges ‘Live’ Tracklist Includes Covers of the Byrds, Townes Van Zandt and – Of Course – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: Bob Dylan at Playhouse Square State Theatre
- WATCH: Rock Stars Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge