Richie Sambora Talks Split From Bon Jovi
In an interview with Today (Australia), the guitarist stated that he is more focused on catching up with his 16-year-old daughter, Ava.
“I just started spending time with my kid between [tour] legs, and my spirit wouldn’t pull myself out of the door. I just needed to be home,” said the 54-year-old rocker.
Still, he remains optimistic that he will rejoin Bon Jovi at some point in the future.
“I don’t think it’s going to be the end of the band or anything like that.”
Even in Sambora’s absence, Bon Jovi completed their North American tour. They will begin touring overseas on December 3rd in Osaka, Japan.
– Jude Dsouza / 98.5 WNCX
Recent Music News:
- He’s Country Now, But Steven Tyler’s ‘Love Is Your Name’ Video Is Still So, Well, Steven Tyler
- Yoko Ono Won’t Let ISIS & Jihadi John ‘Destroy the Memory of John Lennon’
- PHOTOS: Fans Say Farewell To Grateful Dead In Chicago
- Minimation: John Lennon on Sneaking Out to Party During the Beatles’ First U.S. Trip
- Dave Grohl Brings Foo Fighters’ Throne, Sonic Highways to Washington D.C.