Rumors have been circling and it looks like they’ve finally been confirmed – KISS and Def Leppard are heading on tour together this summer. The two will announce their joint tour at a press conference on Monday at 2pm ET livestreamed from LiveNation.com.
KISS are celebrating their 40th anniversary on this tour, but co-founders Ace Frehley and Peter Criss are not in the current lineup. If you’ve been follow the recent KISS Rock Hall Induction Ceremony drama, you are more than familiar with that fact.
Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are joined by Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer, wearing the originals’ costumes and makeup.
If this tour stop by Cleveland – where are you hoping they’ll play?
Read More NCX Music News:
- Chuck Berry…..Still Rocking at 90!
- Classic Rock Almanac October 22, 2016
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years
- Bridge School Benefit This Weekend
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album
- What Nobel Prize? Bob Dylan’s Website Removes Mention
- Stream the ‘Lazarus’ Album Featuring David Bowie’s Final Recordings