Rumors have been circling and it looks like they’ve finally been confirmed – KISS and Def Leppard are heading on tour together this summer. The two will announce their joint tour at a press conference on Monday at 2pm ET livestreamed from LiveNation.com.
KISS are celebrating their 40th anniversary on this tour, but co-founders Ace Frehley and Peter Criss are not in the current lineup. If you’ve been follow the recent KISS Rock Hall Induction Ceremony drama, you are more than familiar with that fact.
Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are joined by Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer, wearing the originals’ costumes and makeup.
If this tour stop by Cleveland – where are you hoping they’ll play?
Read More NCX Music News:
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “The Razors Edge” Turns 26!
- Take The Cruise.
- Classic Rock Almanac September 24, 2016
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Rocktopia Is Near
- Hear Previously Unreleased David Bowie Album ‘The Gouster’
- Butch Vig Recalls Producing Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’
- Listen to Oasis’ ‘Going Nowhere’ Demo From the ‘Be Here Now’ Reissue
- The Daily Cut: Bruce Springsteen “Backstreets”