Yesterday our own Michael Stanley celebrated a birthday and the ‘NCX community came out to wish him a happy one.
Bill Louis sent out his birthday wishes by playing a Michael Stanley 4-play during the 2 o’clock hour featuring songs from his solo career and time with the Michael Stanley Band.
What really meant the most to us, though – was all of you coming out and leaving messages for Michael on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Thanks to all of you who have been longtime listeners and still spend their days rockin’ with us – it’s why we do what we do.
Click the photo above to scroll through our listener comments on Facebook, or click here to see them if you’re having trouble
Thanks again, everyone!
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Bon Scott … Recognizing the 37th Year of his passing.
- Malcolm Young’s Guitar….”The Beast!”
- If You Can’t Wait To See U2 in Cleveland…
- Mick Jagger Wrote A Memoir But You’ll Probably Never Get To Read it…
- Bolivian Child Named Iron Maiden
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary….AC/DC’s Debut Album: “High Voltage”…Released 42 Years Ago Today!
- Steph Curry Takes On “Dance Cam Mom”
- What is 54 + 81?!
- Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Turns 20…
- Some Acrobatic, Uni-Cycle Enjoyment For You