According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- Foreigner’s Original Lineup Mulling Possible Reunion
- Bon Jovi: Pleather Pleases PETA
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day 38 Special Chain Lightning
- The Daily Cut: Big Brother and the Holding Company “Piece of My Heart”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 17, 2017
- Ted Nugent Blasts David Crosby Over Rock Hall Insult
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra ‘The Ghosts of Christmas Eve’ Coming To Quicken Loans Arena
- Elvis Presley Fans Now Have to Pay to Visit the Singer’s Grave
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Winter Tour To Honor Paul O’Neill
- Watch Van Morrison Perform New Song ‘Transformation’