According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- AC/DC’s High Voltage Turns 41!
- Classic Rock Almanac April 30, 2017
- Chris V.’s Rock Shop…..Welcome To Where Rock Lives!
- Classic Rock Almanac April 29, 2017
- Ozzy Osbourne & Zakk Wylde Reunite for 2017 Tour
- Friends Say Gregg Allman Is Not Dying, Sort Of
- Metallica Offer to Replace Cover Band’s Stolen Instruments
- The Daily Cut: Ozzy Osbourne “Crazy Train”
- Classic Rock Almanac April 28, 2017
- John Lennon ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ Sketch Going to Auction