According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- Rush Unveil ‘A Farewell to Kings’ 40th Anniversary Deluxe Reissue
- Phil Collins Never Wanted To Sing For Genesis
- Classic Rock Almanac October 19, 2017
- Billy Joel Is Going To Be A Dad… Again!
- The Daily Cut: Alice Cooper “School’s Out”
- Watch Black Sabbath Play ‘Paranoid’ at The Band’s Last Concert Ever
- ZZ Top “Temporarily Suspends” Tour
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: AC/DC Rocks Cleveland 38 Years Ago Today!
- The Daily Cut: The Rolling Stones “It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll (But I Like It)”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 18, 2017