According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- Keef: I Never Stopped Learning From Chuck Berry
- Dave Davies Has Had UFO Experiences, Discusses Kinks Reunion
- The Daily Cut: Van Morrison “Brown Eyed Girl”
- Classic Rock Almanac March 28, 2017
- Johnny Rotten Says Donald Trump is Not Racist
- Paul McCartney Teams with Adele Producer for New Album
- Kids Don’t Understand Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Lyrics
- Even Mini Tour Too Much For Clapton
- CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT: The Happy Together Tour
- The Daily Cut: Genesis “I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)”