According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- Bon Scott … Recognizing the 37th Year of his passing.
- Classic Rock Almanac February 19, 2017
- If You Can’t Wait To See U2 in Cleveland…
- Classic Rock Almanac February 18, 2017
- Pink Floyd Open to Glastonbury Reunion
- Why You May Never Get to Read Mick Jagger’s Memoir
- Kid Rock & Ted Nugent Running for Senate?
- Bolivian Child Named Iron Maiden
- Listen to Bob Dylan Take on Sinatra
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary….AC/DC’s Debut Album: “High Voltage”…Released 42 Years Ago Today!