According to a note on Ted Nugent‘s Facebook page, his next album Shut Up And Jam is all finished and ready to go.
“Well, the fiery dust has settled on yet another soul music orgy. Shut Up and Jam is a masterpiece [that] now moves on to the critical ultra FUN mixing stage. Dear God in heaven, what a damn riot this is! The piss and vinegar firestorm of energy, spirit, passion and insane FUN recording with these monster virtuosos is indescribable.”
PHOTOS: Ted Nugent In Profile
Among those who contributed to the album is Sammy Hagar. Shut Up and Jam will be out this summer.
Read More NCX Music News:
- Guns N’ Roses Keep Fans Waiting, for a Good Reason
- Lindsey Buckingham – Christine McVie Set List
- The Daily Cut: Grateful Dead “Playing in the Band”
- Classic Rock Almanac June 23, 2017
- Chris Cornell’s Passion for Human Rights Honored by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, More
- Foo Fighters Premiere New Song ‘Sunday Rain’
- Kiss’ Gene Simmons Withdraws Trademark Application for ‘Devil Horns’ Gesture
- Black Sabbath Wages Ten Year War
- The Daily Cut: The Rolling Stones “19th Nervous Breakdown”
- Classic Rock Almanac June 22, 2017