The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Scorpions Lovedrive
- Little Steven On His New Album And The State Of Rock…
- Memorial Day Celebration At Lake View Cemetery
- Bomb Explodes After Ariana Grande Concert
- If All 71-Year-Olds Looked Like Cher Those AARP Parties Would Rock!
- Setlist For Roger Waters Us + Them Concert
- Cavs Game 3 Meltdown
- AC/DC Pinball…it’s back!
- Rating All The Characters From The “Alien” Movies…
- Starbucks Is Finally Testing Out Coffee Ice Cubes