The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Couple Puts On A Show In Vegas (WNCX Morning Show)
- Kobe’s Secret To Conceiving A Boy (WNCX Morning Show)
- Self-Driving Cars Motoring Your Way (WNCX Morning Show)
- The 17 Most Essential 1970s Love Songs
- Gator Goes Through the Drive-Thru (WNCX Morning Show)
- Let The Lent Begin (WNCX Morning Show)
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Robert Plant Big Log
- ‘Great American Rib Cook-Off’ Canceled After 24 Years
- Take A Trip To “The Dark Side” with Peyton Manning…
- Little Steven’s Underground Garage