The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Bridge School Benefit This Weekend
- AUDIO: Barking In Berea- Joe Thomas On Drone Injuries
- AUDIO: Barking In Berea – Doug Dieken’s “Grover” Story
- Another Tough Loss Forecasted For The Browns
- You Can Spend Halloween In Dracula’s Actual Castle!
- A 24 Year Old To The Rescue
- Alice Cooper: Eighteen Again
- Top 10 Rolling Stones Blues Songs
- Jagger Loses Big In Vegas
- Hard Boiled Eggs, 9 Different Ways To eat Them