The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Rebel’s Corporals Run Saturday June 11th
- 19th Annual Deepwood Run This Sunday June 5th
- Meet One Seriously Devoted Cavs Fan!!
- How Much Does This S*** Cost?
- Bono Joins Bruce In Dublin
- Cincinnati Zoo Kills Gorilla To Save Child
- Cavs Vs. Warriors; A Finals Rematch Is On The Way
- Could This Be The Year?
- Life’s A Beach!
- A Great Places to Visit on Memorial Day Ohio Western Reserve National Cemetery