The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Cop Who Rescued Kitten Now Bombarded With Marriage Proposals
- “The Shallows”: Not Just Another Day At The Beach…
- Belgian AC/DC Fans: Axl Is Noise Pollution
- Gator Comes Calling By Ringing Doorbell?
- 50 Cent Is Sorry For Picking On Special Needs Individual
- High School Prank Leads To Indecency Charges For Football Player
- Look At The Food Airlines Used To Serve On Flights In The 60’s
- My Day Without F-Bombs…
- Weasel Drags Chicken Across The Road. Why?
- National Teacher Appreciation Day Deals & Freebies