The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Bon Scott … Recognizing the 37th Year of his passing.
- Malcolm Young’s Guitar….”The Beast!”
- If You Can’t Wait To See U2 in Cleveland…
- Mick Jagger Wrote A Memoir But You’ll Probably Never Get To Read it…
- Bolivian Child Named Iron Maiden
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary….AC/DC’s Debut Album: “High Voltage”…Released 42 Years Ago Today!
- Steph Curry Takes On “Dance Cam Mom”
- What is 54 + 81?!
- Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Turns 20…
- Some Acrobatic, Uni-Cycle Enjoyment For You