The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Spanish Bagpipe Band Plays AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck!”
- Only 161 More Days Until U2
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Talking Heads Life During Wartime
- Inexpensive, Indoor Bacon Grill, Cook Your Bacon in Minutes With No Splattering Mess
- James Young’s Playoff Picks
- Mr.Classic’s Blues Pick of the Day Tom Waits Ol’ 55
- A Cute Story Of Packer Love
- Are Matthew McConaughey’s Commercials More Than Just About Selling You A Lincoln?
- New Book Reveals Queen In 3-D
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Deep Purple Perfect Strangers