Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Classic Rock Almanac July 4, 2015
- Classic Rock Almanac July 3, 2015
- Dominos Falling
- WNCX Morning Show: Another Tribe Near No-No
- WNCX Morning Show: Fireworks Fiascoes For the Fourth
- The Daily Cut: Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band “The Promised Land”
- Classic Rock Almanac July 2, 2015
- WNCX Morning Show: High Energy Holdups Hit Detroit
- WNCX Morning Show: That’s A Bush League Play Mom
- WNCX Morning Show: USA Women In World Cup Final