Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- No OJ
- Hold The Parade
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: AC/DC Rocks Cleveland 35 Years Ago Today!
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “Black Ice” Turns 6!
- Freak Out
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “74 JAILBREAK” Turns 30!
- Garcia Artwear Scarves, Perfect Gift For That Grateful Dead Fan
- Be A Part Of One Of The Biggest Events Of The Fall, Pay It Forward 6th Annual Raffle
- Captain America Gets Some Iron Man
- No 2nd Half Heroics Needed