The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Did You Ever Wonder Why Corn On The Cob Has All That Silk
- Pink Floyd Drops 27 Disc Boxed Set
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Stevie Ray Vaughan Tin Pan Alley
- Like The RNC Here, DNC (Thankfully) Lacked Danger
- Woman Claims Wee Wee Doll Sexually Assaulted Her At Hibachi
- On This Day In AC/DC History…July 28th, 1979! CLEVELAND!
- I Swear, It’s Not Meth, It’s Krispy Kreme Doughnut Glaze
- Havana Moon Shines On The Rolling Stones
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Golden Earring Vanilla Queen
- Lotto Winner Invests Winnings In Meth