Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Classic Rock Almanac October 10, 2015
- 6 Facebook Statuses That Need To Stop Right Now
- The Daily Cut: The Beatles “We Can Work It Out”
- Classic Rock Almanac October 9, 2015
- Jeff Thomas Diet Update! (WNCX Morning Show)
- Barking In Berea: Doug Dieken
- Louisville Escort Scandal Heating Up (WNCX Morning Show)
- Barking In Berea With Slats: Joel Bitonio
- Matthew McConaughey Is Bald With A Beer Belly
- Drunken Vegetarians Dirty Little Secret…