Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Vote Now For The 98.5 ‘NCX Hall Of Fame Class Of 2014
- Johnny Jam Boogie
- A Different ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’
- A John Travolta Moment At The Emmy’s
- WNCX Hall Of Fame Weekend
- And Even Miley Cyrus Won “Adult Of The Year”
- Super Sports Saturday
- Browns Make The Right Call
- VIDEO: Wish You Were Here At The Cuyahoga County Fair Brought To You By Valu Rooter
- Johnny “Bird”