The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Keef: I Never Stopped Learning From Chuck Berry
- And They’re Off !
- “Cash Cab” Returns To TV Without Ben Bailey
- Even Mini Tour Too Much For Clapton
- Another Reason Not To Miss The Most Important Meal Of The Day
- The Music Of Michael Stanley
- Former Boston Drummer John Thomas “Sib” Hashian Dead At 67
- Allie LaForce; From Cleveland To The Big-Time…
- Elton John At 70: Having Fun & Fundraiser
- Night Ranger’s Brad Gillis Visits With Slats