The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Classic Rock Almanac November 28, 2015
- When It’s Raining – Wipers On – Your Lights Better Be Too – It’s the Law!
- Real Family Oriented Stores Are Not Open on Thanksgiving
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Deep Purple – Perfect Strangers
- Tonight Peanuts All Star Jam Ace’s Middleburg Heights
- What Black Friday Really Looks Like!
- Turkey Seeks Salvation At Church (WNCX Morning Show)
- Rapping With Extreme Black Friday Shoppers (WNCX Morning Show)
- Johnny Benchwarmer… Is It Fair? (WNCX Morning Show)
- The Daily Cut: Electric Light Orchestra “Strange Magic”