Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- WNCX Morning Show: Worst Pick Up Line…Ever
- WNCX Morning Show: Hoop Fans Not Fazed by “Madness” Parking Prices
- WNCX Morning Show: WVU Fans Need A Beer, But It’s A Dry Tourney
- March Madness In O-H-I-O
- WNCX Morning Show: (Yoko) Oh No! One Direction Loses A Member
- WNCX Morning Show: Carpool Cheater Was Uno, Not Dos
- WNCX Morning Show: Cavs Making It Look Easy And “The Madness” Comes to Cleveland
- Comedy Bit: Bracket Man (Rocket Man Parody)
- WNCX Morning Show: Parenting Tips From A Mad Texas Woman
- WNCX Morning Show: A Filthy, No-Fly T-Shirt Grounds Student