Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Johnny Football Time Take 2
- PHOTOS: TSO Toy Drive At Zeppe’s With Bill Louis
- Mostly, They Got It Right
- A Swing And A Miss
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary…AC/DC Comes To Cleveland! 31 years Ago Today!
- Happy 65th Birthday to AC/DC Bassist Cliff Williams!
- It’s Johnny Time
- Excuse Me I Have A Question?
- Call Them What You Will, I Call Them Delicious.
- Royal Rub