Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Sellers Not Buyers
- WNCX Morning Show: Big Cat Still Big News In Milwaukee
- WNCX Morning Show: RIP Cecil The Lion
- WNCX Morning Show: So Long Murph… Who’s Next?
- The Daily Cut: The Beatles “Ticket to Ride”
- Classic Rock Almanac July 29, 2015
- Summer Concert Preview: August 2015
- WNCX Morning Show: He’s Lt. Higgins And He’s Criminal’s Worst Nightmare
- WNCX Morning Show: Worst First Date Ever?
- WNCX Morning Show: Delly’s Back, UA Is Broke and Jeff’s Checkbook Is Crying