Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Llamas On The Loose
- Comedy Bit: The Auto Body Brief!
- Papa Bear LeBron
- WNCX Morning Show: “Bronnie Basketball” is 10 and In Demand
- WNCX Morning Show: 50 Shades of Boring for Ice T
- WNCX Morning Show: Roger and Jimmy, Sittin’ in a Tree
- What New Logo
- Comedy Bit: New Logo Is Haslam Approved!
- WNCX Morning Show: Honey Boo Boo Fried Intervention
- WNCX Morning Show: Guilty Verdict in “American Sniper” Trial