The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- How Many Times Can You Watch Pretty Woman?
- Dead & Company 2017 Tour Dates
- The Black Friday Beaver
- Metallica? Yes please.
- Rogue Beavers; When Will The Madness Stop?
- LeBron Wins Again
- Rare Interview With Stones Bass Player
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Genesis A Trick Of The Tail
- Smoky Mountain Shame
- George Harrison’s Sister Breaks Her Silence