The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Slats Talks With Miocic And Overeem, Set To Square Off In CLE
- Z Z Top: One Guitar Left, Stream For Yourself
- PHOTOS: Stipe Miocic And Alistair Overeem In Studio With Slats
- Zeppelin Wins “Stairway To Heaven” Plagiarism Case…
- **NSFW** LeBron Does Stand Up After Cavs Parade
- Sting & Gabriel: Rock, Paper Scissors Tour On
- PHOTOS: Bike Night at Wednesdays On The Water
- ‘NCX Morning Guys Survive Cleveland Victory Parade
- Cleveland’s Victory Parade One For The Ages
- Do We Really Need The “Chuck Taylor All Wah” Shoe? I Think Not!