The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Guy Covers 50 AC/DC Tunes in 15 Minutes!
- The 50 Best Places To Visit In The U.S.A.
- Bob Odenkirk of “Better Call Saul” Talks About The Jimmy To Saul Transition…
- Lindsey Buckingham – Christine McVie Set List
- Time To Feel The Noise At Norwalk
- A Look Back At Zeppelin’s Last American Tour…
- Black Sabbath Wages Ten Year War
- Ice Cube Says It’s A Done Deal
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now
- Michael Anthony Walks The Walk For Kids