The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Rare White Moose
- Metallica Live Concert Stream Tonight
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Russ Ballard Voices
- Slats Talks With Carl Palmer
- Bacon Wrapped Pickle Spears
- Clint Eastwood’s “Unforgiven” Turns 25…
- Ray Davies: Good Knight
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day The Doors Peace Frog/Blue Sunday
- Family Dog TKO’s Intruder
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day Bob Seger Night Moves