Steve Rodgers (Paul Rodgers Son) To Open For Bad Company/Skynyrd Show
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Painful Sweep
- WNCX Morning Show: Dog Enjoys Timepiece Treats
- WNCX Morning Show: A Rough Day For “Freddie Gray” Reporters
- WNCX Morning Show: Cavs KO Boston In Physical Game 4
- Classic Rock Almanac April 26, 2015
- Classic Rock Almanac April 25, 2015
- 1 More To Go
- WNCX Morning Show: She’ll Trade a Bullet For Bacon
- The Daily Cut: Creedence Clearwater Revival “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”
- WNCX Morning Show: Momma Robbed Then Fired From Popeye’s