The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Support Local Music Please Donate in the Saturday Night Live House Party
- AC/DC Return To The U.S.A. Tonight!
- What Should You Do With 1250 Bottles of Hot Sauce? Well Here’s One guy’s Idea…
- AXL/DC On The Road Again
- WATCH: Woman Stabs Husband with Scissors For Drinking Her Beer
- Good Luck Jared Bednar
- Ride For The Record
- Conspiracy Theorists Rejoice: Stephen Colbert Has Your Back…Or Does He?
- World’s Biggest Blimp Takes A Header
- Tornado Misses Kiss Concert In Toledo