The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Bruce On Broadway…
- John Lodge Of The Moody Blues Chats With Slats
- Ric Ocasek Doesn’t Expect Rock Hall Nod
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “Black Ice” Turns 9!
- Joni Mitchell: Reckless Daughter…
- Do You Know These Hairy Facts On Former U.S. Presidents?
- Hurricane Ophelia To Hit Ireland Later Today
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “74 JAILBREAK” Turns 33!
- Kyrie’s Return To Cleveland…
- Red Rocker At 70