The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of Steve Rodgers, Paul Rogers from Bad Company’s son.
He started writing and playing his own songs at 14 years-old, started his first band at age 17. Check out his music and hear his voice and how much he sounds like his dad, SteveRodgersMusic.com, when you get to his site, just click on the music tab.
Clevelander’s have the chance to see Steve live when he opens up for the Bad Company and Lynyrd Skynyrd co-headlining tour at Blossom on July 22nd. Click here to get tickets to the show.
Read More From The NCX Staff:
- Chris V.’s AC/DC Diary: “The Razors Edge” Turns 26!
- Take The Cruise.
- Did You Ever Wonder What Your Favorite Musicians Listen To, Here Are Billy Gibbons Favorites
- The 100 Greatest TV Shows of All-Time…You decide…
- Rocktopia Is Near
- Tom Brady Tweaks The Texans
- AUDIO: Barking In Berea-Jamie Meder
- AUDIO: Barking In Berea- Joel Bitonio
- 2 Headed Calf, These Photos Are Cool
- Here’s Your Latest “Westworld” Update…