It’s called the Watergate Salad, it’s really rather convoluted how the name came about, read about it here. I don’t care what they call it, I just love it. It’s super easy to make, and like heaven in your mouth.
Here is the recipe, it’s always a hit at a pot luck dinner or holiday buffet. Just a little tip, I would suggest you double the recipe below, this dessert is gone in no time!
1 (4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
1 cup miniature marshmallow
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 8oz. non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Stir pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows and nuts in a large bowl until well blended.
Gently stir in whipped topping.
Refrigerate one hour or until ready to serve.
Recent Music News:
- Mr.Classic’s Classic Rock Pick of the Day 38 Special Chain Lightning
- The Daily Cut: Big Brother and the Holding Company “Piece of My Heart”
- Classic Rock Almanac August 17, 2017
- Ted Nugent Blasts David Crosby Over Rock Hall Insult
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra ‘The Ghosts of Christmas Eve’ Coming To Quicken Loans Arena