WATCH: Vape Battery Explodes In New Jersey Woman’s Purse

People turn to vaping devices because they believe they are safer than smoking. Well, think again. The lithium ion battery ion one vaping device overheated and burned up one woman’s purse as she was shopping in a New Jersey Mall.

More from Slats 5:30am To 10:00am
Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.5 WNCX

Text & Win $1000
December 31, 2016
30th Anniversary

Listen Live