Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 Read More
- Concert Calendar
- Hall Of Fame
- WORKFORCE VIP
- Your Pick 3
- ZZ Top
- The Rolling Stones
- Led Zeppelin
- The Beatles
- Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour Warren Haynes keeps a busy schedule: He's one-half of the guitar team in the Allman Brothers Band, he leads his own group Gov't Mule, he has a solo band, and he occasionally plays solo acoustic shows. And next month, he'll perform with ensembles...
- On This Day In AC/DC History...May 23rd Only 65 days until AC/DC rocks Cleveland Municipal Stadium!
- Listen: 17-Year-Old Bruce Springsteen Covers Hendrix's "Purple Haze" It was September 16th of 1967 and the summer of love was coming to a close. "Light My Fire" by the Doors' and "All You Need is Love" by the Beatles are getting radio play. And all the while, a very young Bruce Springsteen is tuning his talents...
- Kevin Costner Bringing Country Rock To Kent Stage He's more than just a fictional general manager of the Cleveland Browns, he's a rocker! Kevin Costner and his country/rock band, Modern West, will perform at the historic Kent Stage.
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62 Trevor Bolder, former bassist for David Bowie and Uriah Heep, has died after a bout with cancer. He was 62.
- Rolling Stones Exhibit Brings ‘Satisfaction’ To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame We got the chance to preview the exhibit on a tour led by Craig Inciardi, curator at the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame.
- On This Day In AC/DC History...May 22nd Just 5 days away from another AC/DC show in Cleveland!
- Rock Hall's Curatorial Director Howard Kramer Talks Passing Of The Doors' Ray Manzarek "Ray was really talented and insightful guy," says Kramer. "I had no idea he was sick and it really caught me by surprise."
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words Although the Doors effectively ended in 1971 after the death of Jim Morrison, Manzarek spent a good amount of his life maintaining the band's legacy.
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer Keyboardist Ray Manzarek, a founding member of The Doors, has died at 74.
- Ted Nugent's Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: 'The NRA Has It Wrong' Ted Nugent frequently writes about gun rights, but now his older brother, Jeffrey, has posted his opinion on the matter. And it turns out, he disagrees with Ted-- and the NRA --on a key issue. Jeffrey Nugent wrote a May 17 op-ed about firearms...
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: 'It’s A Possibility In The Future' John Fogerty was a guest on CBS This Morning this morning (May 20), and said that he would consider a reunion with his former band, Creedence Clearwater Revival, in the future.