Latest Show Updates
- Take It Like A Man! Jeff Gets a Flu Shot (WNCX Morning Show) Slats hates/fears needles, so his annual flu shot is often a traumatic experience. Jeff Thomas just got his and rubs it in Slats' tear-streamed face.
- Husband Lives On Lawn After Wife Boots Him From Mansion (WNCX Morning Show) He's not a bum, but he is homeless. Slats has the story of a guy who has lived on his lawn for 6 months after his doctor wife kicked him out of their shared mansion.
- Woman Wins Powerball, Quits Job (WNCX Morning Show) Slats has the story of a Michigan woman who is living the dream. She won the $310 million Powerball drawing and immediately said "see ya" to her factory job.
- Woman Claims On TV To Have Cheated With Hockey Player (WNCX Morning Show) How dumb do you have to be to admit you cheated on your boyfriend on Jimmy Kimmel Live? Dumb enough you'll go on to drop enough hints so people figure out it was with NHL star Tyler Johnson. He denies it, of course.
- The Daily Cut: John Mellencamp "Crumblin' Down" Happy 64th birthday to John Mellencamp! Today's track is off the album Uh-Huh.
- Classic Rock Almanac October 7, 2015 Your Daily Review of Classic Rock History
- How To Tell If You've Smoked Too Much Weed: Update #2... Too much weed? If this describes you the answer is a big yes!
- Super Brewery Budweiser-Miller merger in the works.
- Woman Heard A Scratching Noise In Her Ear, Then Things Got Really, Really Scary A woman who reported hearing a "scratching noise" sought medical attention only to discover
- Moose Brawl Takes To The Streets (WNCX Morning Show) "The Rut" is on here in Ohio as deer look for mates. However, in Alaska, it's the moose that are looking for a hook up and thy're ready to fight for it. One such battle royal took place is a quiet residential area. Here's the video
- Snake Attack Nearly Kills Pet Shop Owner (WNCX Morning Show) After a 140 pound python nearly squeezed the life out of a Kentucky pet shop owner, it's safe to say more people are going to get cats.
- Dolphins Fire Coach... Browns Next? (WNCX Morning Show) All is not well in the Sunshine State as the Miami Dolphins are doing their best Cleveland Browns impression. The Fish fired their coach and are looking to "change the culture." Sound familiar? Slats and Jeff Thomas wonder if Mike Pettine is long for...