As it does every year, optimism reigns for the Browns as training camp is set to kick off this week.
It appears the tribe has raised the white flag on this season and has become “sellers” as the trade deadline approaches. David Murphy was dealt to the Angels (a team that’s actually winning) for a […]
Jeff Thomas’ daughter is headed to the University of Akron, which is broke and just closed EJ Thomas Hall and laid off a small army of employees. Slats and Jeff have fun w/ this.
In sports thee are no guarantees – even more so when it comes to the Cleveland Browns and quarterbacks.
The dust seems to have finally settled in Berea.
- Geno laughs at being ranked worst starting QB 6 Minutes ago
- Brady's agent alleges 'subterfuge' in NFL's ban 9 Minutes ago
- Was Brady's offer to retrieve texts impractical? 19 Minutes ago
- Mets seeking big bat; Upton, CarGo among fits 39 Minutes ago
- Yanks reject request for Mateo in Kimbrel talks 56 Minutes ago
- Padres engage Cubs in talks for prospect Baez 1 hour ago
- Goodell beefs up security 1 hour ago
- Jim Craig wants to sell 'Miracle' items for $5.7M 3 hours ago