Alex Mack wanted out of Cleveland so bad he signed an offer sheet with the Jaguars – at least that was the narrative that had been building all offseason.
The traditional fullback has returned to Cleveland.
According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Mack will sign a 5-year $42 million offer sheet on Friday.
If the Cleveland Browns are afraid of losing center Alex Mack, they aren’t acting like it.
Nate Burleson likes to celebrate. He isn’t shy or short for words either.
- Williams, Johnson carry Nets to Game 1 win over Raptors 52 Minutes ago
- <img src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif"> <span class="imp">Watch LIVE:</span> Heritage, Round 3 (CBS) 5 Minutes ago
- Scores 5 Minutes ago
- Flyers goalie Mason (upper body) still out for Game 2 33 Minutes ago
- Bynum out for Pacers' first-round series vs. Hawks 1 hour ago
- Bruins' Lucic fined $5,000 for low blow on DeKeyser 1 hour ago
- Report: MLB wants to tweak home plate collision rule 2 hours ago
- Rules violation? NFL to probe Peyton's visit to Bama 4 hours ago