In an interview with Sports Illustrated’s Peter King last week, Holmgren was asked if he had any regrets in his time as president of the Browns.
Update: This event is SOLD OUT
Alex Mack wanted out of Cleveland so bad he signed an offer sheet with the Jaguars – at least that was the narrative that had been building all offseason.
The traditional fullback has returned to Cleveland.
According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Mack will sign a 5-year $42 million offer sheet on Friday.
- Browns, Owner Jimmy Haslam Appear Ready To Match Any Offer Sheet To Center Alex Mack 04/09/2014
- New Browns WR Nate Burleson Brings Leadership, Charisma To Receiving Corps 04/09/2014
- Browns Agree To 1-Year Deal With WR Nate Burleson 04/07/2014
- Fresno State QB Derek Carr On Workout With Browns: “It Went So Good” 04/01/2014
- Report: Dolan, Jackson clash over Knicks personnel 9 Minutes ago
- Report: Fight in practice 45 Minutes ago
- Marleau's overtime goal for Sharks puts Kings on brink 3 hours ago
- Wizards leave Chicago with 2-0 lead; Beal, Nene clutch in OT 3 hours ago
- Lakers' D'Antoni no longer considering Marshall job 4 hours ago
- Rangers handle Flyers to take 2-1 series advantage 5 hours ago
- Bills coach Marrone has cancerous mole removed 5 hours ago
- Ellsbury sparkles in return to Fenway; Yanks rout Red Sox 5 hours ago