WNCX Emerald Necklace Road Rally
powered by Rock-N-Roll City Harley-Davidson
A 100 Mile Motorcycle Ride Through The Cleveland Metroparks:
Registration 10:00am-11:30am, “Kickstands Up” starting at 10:30am from Rock-N-Roll City Harley-Davidson. Ride your motorcycle to our designated Cleveland Metroparks locations on scenic back roads with historic stops along the way.
The WNCX Emerald Necklace Run will benefit Cleveland Metroparks K-9 Unit/Rangers. Learn More.
DATE: Saturday, July 29th
- Registration 10:00am-11:30am
- “Kickstands Up” starting at 10:30am from Rock-N-Roll City Harley-Davidson
- Last bike out by 12:00pm
- Last bike in by 4:30pm
This year’s ride will take you through the Emerald Necklace loop and the stops will feature historical locations to celebrate the Cleveland Metropark’s Centennial Celebration.
- Start: Rock-N-Roll City Harley-Davidson – 4895 W. 150th Street, Cleveland, OH 44135
- 1st Stop: Stinchcomb Memorial in Rocky River Reservation – Hogsback Lane, Cleveland, OH 44111
- 2nd Stop: Brecksville Nature Center in Brecksville Reservation – 9000 Chippewa Creek Dr., Brecksville, OH 44141
- 3rd Stop: Bedford Reservation – 18753 Egbert Rd., Bedford, OH 44146
- 4th Stop: Squire’s Castle in North Chagrin Reservation – River Rd., Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
- End (5th Stop): e55 on the Lake – 5555 N Marginal Rd., Cleveland, OH 44114
Food will be available for purchase including the Bill Louis Burger.
$20 per rider advance/$25 per rider day of the event – (same for 2nd rider on a bike)
Advance Pre-sale tickets include T-shirt, ride route and kickstand puck (t-shirt only available if ticket is purchased by July 17th)