Join us at the North Coast Vinyl & MemorabiliaFest. Offering the finest entertainment and sports memorabilia from the 60’s to today along with rare vinyl records, CD’s and other formats.
Saturday, May 13th
5615 Chevrolet Blvd
Parma, OH 44130
Early Bird Admission-$15 (allows early entry at 9:00am)
*if you have already purchased a GA ticket and would now like an early bird ticket instead, we can refund your previous purchase so you can purchase an early bird ticket*
GA-$5 in advance/$10 at the door (entry at 10:00am)
(plus service fees)
Children 10 & under free
All Sales Final
- Rare vinyl records, CD’s and other formats
- Entertainment and sports memorabilia from the 60’s to today
- Buy and browse exhibitors including Young Kings New and Used Vinyl
- Exclusive Michael Stanley panel and autograph signing
- The Resurgence of Vinyl panel with Vince Slusarz, owner of Gotta Groove Records
- Exclusive photo exhibit of the Beatles ’64 Cleveland concert by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame photographer George Shuba
- Appearances by WNCX’s Slats, Bill Louis, Michael Stanley and Paula Balish
- Food & beverage available
- For Exhibitor information please contact:
Director of Live Events & Experiences CBS RADIO Cleveland
STAGE SCHEDULE: (DOWNLOAD PDF HERE)
- 10:00am – Doors Open
- 10:15am – Rock ‘n’ Roll & The Cleveland Connection with Deanna Adams, author. Hosted by ‘NCX midday host Bill Louis.
- 11:00am – The Resurgence of Vinyl with Vince Slusarz, owner of Gotta Groove Records Gotta Groove is the only pressing plant where every step of the manufacturing process is provided by a single company, right here in downtown Cleveland! Hear the history of why Vince decided to open one of the first new pressing plants in the U.S. in decades as well as why they want to make vinyl records in the 21st century. Hosted by ‘NCX weekend host Chris V.
- 12:00pm – Collecting Beatles Records 1958-1962 with Stephen Madonna, long time Beatles enthusiast. Hosted by ‘NCX morning show host Slats.
- 1:00pm – Who is Michael Stanley? Hear exclusive stories from Michael Stanley himself as speaks about his appreciation for vinyl, what is was like to get his own first pressed record in his hands and much more! Hosted by ‘NCX evening host Paula Balish.
- 1:30pm – Michael Stanley Autograph Signing Meet Cleveland’s favorite rocker and ‘NCX afternoon host! Bring your favorite album, photo, t-shirt or other piece of memorabilia to get signed. 1 autograph per person. FREE with entry. WNCX postcard will be provided to sign if you don’t have any merch with you.
- 2:00pm – Buddy Maver, VP Agora Buddy booked and produced shows from 1976-1982; musician Rainbow Canyon; concerts from clubs to the Coliseum. Hosted by ‘NCX midday host Bill Louis.
- 3:00pm – George Shuba: Photos from a Cleveland Photographers Eye Hosted by ‘NCX midday host Bill Louis.
- 6:00pm Show Ends
Q: Am I able to bring in my our vinyl albums and 78’s to the fest to sell to the vendors?
A: Yes! OR if you are wanting to sell your won larger collection, you could buy a dealer table to sell to customers arriving at the event.
Q: Is there a size limit of collection to bring to sell?
A: Collection size is basically limited to what you can carry in, but if an exhibitor wanted to walk out to your car to view what you had, we don’t see anything wrong with that.
Q: Are there VIP or Early Shopper tickets?
A: Not this year, but look for this to be added in the future.
Q: Where do I park?
A: Parking is FREE-in the lot behind the UAW
Q: Can 2 or more vendors can share a table to split the cost (when you dont have enough merch for whole table)
Q: Is there a re-entry fee?
A: No, once you have a wristband/stamp you can leave and return as often as you like.
Q: Will there be food?
A: Yes, at the minimum there will be pizza, hot dogs and non-alcoholic beverages.
Q: Can I purchase with a credit food?
A: Yes, virtually all the exhibitors have the ability to process credit card purchases.
Q: Hotel Information?
A: The event is near the airport, so any hotels in close range would work!
Some Nearby Hotels:
Cleveland Airport Marriot 216-252-5333
4277 W 150th St.
Cleveland, OH 44135
Holiday Inn Express 216-433-0004
16330 Snow Rd
Brook Park, OH 44142
Crown Plaza Hotel 440-243-4040
7230 Engle Road
Middleburg Hts., OH 44130
Brought to you by 98.5 WNCX Cleveland’s Classic Rock and NCVM Partners